Mystery Wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Wedding

Something trivial for this Aloha Friday!

I heard through the grapevine that a very lavish wedding is taking place tomorrow somewhere on the Big Island. According to rumors they are paying $2 mil for the band and the catering is being done by Indigo. It is all shrouded in confidentiality agreements, etc. with the people going to work the wedding not knowing who is getting married or the location. I had this funny thought that the staffers would get off the plane, say a code word and are then blindfolded and whisked away to the 'secret' spot. Any thoughts on who it might be?

Re: Mystery Wedding

Kind of bizzare to have the wedding on one island and be catered by a place that is on another island.

Wide stab in the dark, might be the wedding of Matthew Fox and Michelle Rodriguez.

Comment

And

Nah, nah, Joke!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Tomcat?

Comment

Angelina and Brad!
          Lovena

Comment

Vince & Jennifer!
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Cameron & Justin!
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Maddie & Kimo!
                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                  Maddie & Kimo!
                  Wea's my invitation?

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                    Cameron & Justin!
                    My money (if I were a betting person ) would be on this pair. Choosing Indigo as the caterer makes sense if you are familiar with Honolulu (which they are). Other celebs might go for the big name chefs. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

1st Wahine - I wish it was you and Fabio!
                    Helen - Was the use of the phrase "stab in the dark" a Freudian slip indicating your general view of marriage? JK!

Comment

Auntie Lynn & ANYONE she damn well wants to marry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp
                        According to rumors they are paying $2 mil for the band and the catering is being done by Indigo.
                        Er, if they're spending $2mm on music alone, wouldn't they want to spring for better food than Indigo? I'm jus' sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                          Auntie Lynn & ANYONE she damn well wants to marry!!!
                          hehehehehe

anyone but aaa111 or boowa!

Auntie Lynn

Made ya laugh!!!!

Comment

My money (if I were a betting person ) would be on this pair. Choosing Indigo as the caterer makes sense if you are familiar with Honolulu (which they are). Other celebs might go for the big name chefs. I guess we'll find out soon enough!
                            I was thinking it might be someone who were former Big Island residents who now live in Oahu but anyone who has lived here for any amount of time would have gotten the food catered on the same island as they were getting married.

Helen - Was the use of the phrase "stab in the dark" a Freudian slip indicating your general view of marriage? JK!
                            I made a mistake in my initial posting I meant to say "wild stab in the dark" not "wide stab in the dark" but basically I was trying to "I am making a wild guess". Also come to find out that Matthew Fox is already married.

And it couldn't be someone in HawaiiThreads. They would have invite some of us to attend.

Comment

Something trivial for this Aloha Friday!

I heard through the grapevine that a very lavish wedding is taking place tomorrow somewhere on the Big Island.
                              Correction on the date - it is Sunday not Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X