Thunder Alley Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Alley Hawaii

I just wanted to pass on to you folks that there may be some light at the end of that dark tunnel for the old Xerox building. Now that LOST has moved out the building owners may be interested in negotiations with a Hawaii based company looking to bring a business to the state.

The plan has been for a couple years to put a family entertainment center that conducts charity fund raising events through motion based simulators, raising monies for special children and families. The center would also house a retail outlet and cafe, along with a state of the art business teleconferencing center, and keiki room.

The concept is businesses sponsoring charites in NASCAR races, keeping in mind they are full size simulators. For more information on this you can get more information at http://www.thunderalleyinternational.com. From there is a link that will show you the simulators.

This business is 3 years in the planning and conception stage, so the company behind this concept is looking for business minded and creative partners for this revenue sharing venture.

A new life to that building, a new look, a new beginning. With a little luck, there will be a sunrise on the horizon for the old building, and a new name on the front, ThunderAlleyInternational Race Center....lets wait and see.

If you know anyone who would to help bring a fresh breathe to this old history, contact us at clfinhawaii@hawaii.rr.com

Re: Thunder Alley Hawaii

Seeing as how the company has "home based business" roots, a retail background based on "Hawaiian theme props" and "children's animal umbrella's" [sic], and is currently "seeking a CFO, partners with various business trades background and investors," I think it's a bit premature to be visualizing how a name will look on a building.

But if that's the building you want, I bet you'll get a good deal on the lease. Whether or not the public will patronize any business in that location is another question entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
      ... I think it's a bit premature to be visualizing how a name will look on a building.
      I love the idea of
      Thunder Alley
      up in lights on THAT building.

hey;
      "Thunder Alley International Race Centers, Inc., will expand in the Hawaiian Islands, Guam and the Asian marketplace."

So, the islands. guam. and Chinatown?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        I love the idea of Thunder Alley up in lights on THAT building.
        If the NASCAR thing doesn't work out... maybe a paintball arena? Or an indoor shooting range?

Comment

If the NASCAR thing doesn't work out... maybe a paintball arena? Or an indoor shooting range?
          Indoor shooting range would be perfect! Got a lot of history with that.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Maybe I'm being a bit Pollyanna-ish but I hope that with the renovation of the Xerox building by ABC (or whoever financed it) and the subsequent pre-shoot blessing, that possibly, just possibly, new life was infused into that piece of property. It didn't seem to put a hex on 'Lost'. So, maybe, the stigma's been eradicated.

Comment

sheesh and you get on me over sensitive issues

Had I posted this... I think I would have been banned from HT for life!
              Last edited by damontucker; June 12, 2006, 07:46 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

it's good to be king.
                it has its priviledges.

Comment

Oooh, Ryan, manoa's right - bad taste on that one...

Comment

I think your idea is a grand idea and it would serve the states well to pay attention to it. Continue the great work. I know all too well of how difficult it is to get a business up and running...but effort and diligence goes along way.

See ya at the strip

www.dragracenation.com
                    www.dragracesingles.com

and coming soon
                    www.lubritect.com

Resistance is futile.

Comment

Working...
                    X