PDA

View Full Version : Feelers: Hawaii Threads Trivia Game

scrivener
June 14th, 2006, 01:18 AM
I'm just about ready for another game. Who's interested? Anyone have any suggestions for changes to the rules or gameplay? Here (http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=4848&page=1) are the rules for the first game, and here (http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=6617) are the modified rules for the second game.

zztype
June 14th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Hey hey! I'm in! Do I bring the rice, or the chili?
Blaine

(It just occurred that among the current crop of HT motormouths, there may be quite a few who don't know what you're talking about! That's OK, better for me to run up my score before they figure it out! Hehehe.)

1stwahine
June 14th, 2006, 05:38 AM
I like play too. Can you have a catorgory for the Elderly and Handicap? I shame looking Dumb!!! :o

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn :D

Moto
June 14th, 2006, 05:38 AM
I would participate when I am able to (actually looked forward to in the previous games). Either way is fine Scriv.

lavagal
June 14th, 2006, 05:45 AM
I'm in. I think. Every time I think my slate is clear, something pops up!

drumorgan
June 15th, 2006, 10:44 AM
I'm ready to play. When does it start?

(OH, BTW, is it just me or is hawaiibelievers down?)

scrivener
June 15th, 2006, 04:08 PM
(OH, BTW, is it just me or is hawaiibeliever down?)
Huh. That's odd. I'll have to take a look at that later this evening.

Surfingfarmboy
June 18th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for changes to the rules or gameplay?

How about awarding a bonus point to anyone who correctly answers a question by themself? Let's say that 12 answers were submitted to you in response to a question (via PM, of course), and of all the answers submitted, ZZType (for example) was the only one to get it correct. ZZ would get not just one point, but as a reward for being the sole submitter of a correct answer, he gets two points. I don't believe this rule amendment would come into play all that frequently, but I know there have been occasional instances in your previous contests, where a contestant would "ace" a question by being the only one to submit a correct answer to a given question.