Click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click

My dad and I saw Click at the Ward Theater tonight. It was sort of enjoyable movie to watch.

Re: Click

Interesting movie. It definately was not what I had expected from the previews. Good movie, go see it.
    Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

It was interesting to see Henry Winkler playing the dad for Adam Sandler in this movie. The other supporting actors were okay too.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
        My dad and I saw Click at the Ward Theater tonight. It was sort of enjoyable movie to watch.
        It was pretty funny !!. My hubby didn't care for it to much, because he said that it was a sad movie, because Adam Sandler ended up fast forwarding his life that he didn't have time to enjoy everyone else in his life, including his dad .

They did have other cast members that I really didn't undertsnad their part to it all, like that lady that kept asking to go to the rest room each time it was an emergency!. Why even ask for?. Just go, for heaven's Sakes!!. Don't even ask!. GAWD!!.

Over all, I liked it. I like the ending aswell, that he ended up getting a second chance. Tooo bad not all of life's situation don't end up getting a 2nd chance,huh?. ohwell.

Aloha.
        Aches & Pains
        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

I went expecting it bo be awlful fluff and it turned out to be really, really good. I like when I'm surprised by films. Most are so bad. I recomend everyone see it.

Comment

I watched this movie a few hours ago with my 11 yr old son and same aged nephew...

we all agreed it was a VERY good movie (i really had wanted to go to the Superman movie this afternoon)--we ALL cried as it was very heartwarming at about the last 20-30 minutes...

I 'll get this DVD without hesitation when it does come out... for us, 3 1/2 stars out of 4!

Comment

Working...
            X