House Sitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Sitting

Hello, I have read your messages given to the other lady looking for a house to sit in Hawaii and realize that it is more or less an Un realistic dream, but ill give it a try as well, what do I have to lose?

I am a 19-year-old reliable female collage student looking for a house to sit in Hawaii for the month of August anywhere from one week up to 4 weeks. I have previous house sitting experience in my own town, where I house sat for nine months. I also worked as a nanny in Austria for a year, where I was often left alone to take care and watch the house. I would love to have a house with pets as well!

References can be supplied upon request!
    Thank you very much
    Katrina Skye

Re: House Sitting

This forum is really not the place to post such a request. Better to try craigslist or the classified ads of local newspapers. That said...not having local references will work against you as will your age. If I needed a house sitter I would interview potential sitters based on word of mouth and the aforementioned local references only...and I'd interview them in person well in advance of my departure.

What about a house swapping service?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
      What about a house swapping service?
      She's a 19-year-old college student, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that it's doubtful that a homeowner in Hawai`i would be willing to swap for a dorm room.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
        She's a 19-year-old college student, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that it's doubtful that a homeowner in Hawai`i would be willing to swap for a dorm room.

<teehee> I thought of that, too, but who knows...maybe she has a studio apt. and can swap for the same!

Comment

Working...
        X