Aloha From Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha From Utah

Just thought I'd introduce myself since I've posted more than 3 posts. I'm originally from Papakolea and now living on the Mainland. Anyways, ... um... yah, Hi.
    I usually follow the crowd .... except, when they're going the WRONG WAY!

Re: Aloha From Utah

are you in northern or southern? And aloha.

Comment

Originally posted by kealiinaauao
      Just thought I'd introduce myself since I've posted more than 3 posts. I'm originally from Papakolea and now living on the Mainland. Anyways, ... um... yah, Hi.
      Wow Utah eh? I am moving up there in August so pretty soon. And I have a ton of friends who are from papakolea and some familly as well.
      Last edited by Pedro; June 28, 2006, 06:09 PM.
      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Hi Utah! Pleased to meet you, and looking forward to seeing your stuff on the boards. Got any centipede stories?

Comment

Howdy!!

Sorry guys!! Huikala Please forgive me, I haven't been logged in for a long time, and finally found some time to check HT.

I live in the northern part of utah in a town called Logan. In this town is a college called Utah State University, which is part of the WAC. I've been on the mainland off and on since 1995. But I moved to stay in 2000 and have been here ever since. I lived in Provo for about 3 years, then moved to Boise, Idaho for 1 year, and now I'm here in Logan for 2 years.

If your in Utah, give me a holler.

Aloha!!

PS. No centipede stories in utah, but lots in Hawaii. In utah the big bug is spiders. Some wolf spiders and hobo spiders, both dangerous. But I still kill'em w/ my slippah. LOL

Comment

I just went through Utah a couple months ago! Was beautiful from the air...didn't stay more than a day though.
            Welcome
            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
            Sharing withother survivors...
            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Thanks Pink-Blue

Comment

Salt Lake here. Lucky us we get L&L's! But really. I've been here for about 3 years with my wife and new son 'Loa'.

Originally (and still one at heart) a Maui boy from the Paukukalo/Waiehu (I never know where I fall into) Hawaiian Homes.

Know any Sam Fong's from Kihei, Maui? I'm LDS (wow Utah, LDS? What a reach!) and I grew up with a few of them as kids.

Aloha
                Last edited by keoki_sing; September 17, 2006, 10:41 PM.
                As long as my Wasabeefu Chips, my Tonkotsu Ramen, and my Chocoflakes stocks are good and I live less than 10 miles away from an L&L's all is right in the world. Yes Utah has an L&L's actually they have 2 now.

But I'm all out of Chocoflakes so I'm only 3/4's fine the last 1/4 of my life you can find me in a fetal position rocking back and forth trying and possibly failing to do College Algebra....Sad but true..

Comment

I wanna bite your son's cheeks! What a totally edible child!

Have no fear---just a grandma here!

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN
                    I wanna bite your son's cheeks! What a totally edible child!

Have no fear---just a grandma here!
                    No worries! Me and my wife do it on a daily he's such a joy and blessing in our lives I dunno how we got so lucky to have him in our small ohana here. I just hope I can be a good Dad to him. I'm not worried about my wife though I know she will be a great Mom. Us guys are always trying to catch up to our wives.....Just don't tell her I said that.

It's just he's getting so big! Totally pulled the Hawaiian side in the weight department. Was born 8 lbs. and in 2 months he's already 14 lbs. almost doubled his weight. My poor wife already getting sore wrists no joke.

But I know we wouldn't have it any other way. Except maybe if he wouldn't be so squirmy when its bed time hah!
                    As long as my Wasabeefu Chips, my Tonkotsu Ramen, and my Chocoflakes stocks are good and I live less than 10 miles away from an L&L's all is right in the world. Yes Utah has an L&L's actually they have 2 now.

But I'm all out of Chocoflakes so I'm only 3/4's fine the last 1/4 of my life you can find me in a fetal position rocking back and forth trying and possibly failing to do College Algebra....Sad but true..

Comment

Yo SLC

Cute pix keoki. I met the Sam Fongs in Maui once, but that was a long time ago when we was trying to meet all the Sam Fongs. We're related, but we don't know each other. Kinda sux, but there you go.

It's cool that you live here in Utah. My wife loves Utah, I like Utah. I kinda wanna move away from Utah, but I don't want my kids growing up anywhere else. Even where I'm from in Papakolea, not sure how my daughter would handle the other children. I grew up rough and took my lumps in my neighborhood. I try to shelter my daughter and son from that kind of stuff. Not that I baby them, I still have the heavy hand of discipline you know (alot of kids need that around here, no respect for there parents), but just don't want the kind of influences around in the hood that I had when I was 4.

Anyways, it's kool to see another kanaka here on the mainland!!

Comment

Working...
                      X