This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manoa Busts a Homeless!!!

I don't have to much against the homeless...but when they start trying to rip off my neighbors.... I do!

He broke out one jealousy and then broke out another with a Fire Hose that was next to the window…

He attempted to get away… however w/ my camera and the assistance of some bystanders we were able to hold him until the cops came.

My neighbors Husband was not home and it was just her and her 4 month baby inside…. It must have been terrifying for them…

However, I’m glad I was there to stop the guy.

Here are two short videos of me busting this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRjoC6JJLDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A3TSjdHPT8

Re: Manoa Busts a Homeless!!!

Right on man....good job! You should be (probably will be) commended by the HPD for doing your part to make this a better place.

Comment

First of all, I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Second, damn good job!

Always be aware of whats happening in your community. However, never put your life nor that of your neighbors in any danger. Call 911 asap. It's great to be a hero but not a dead or injured one.

Not all Homeless people are troublemakers. Always remember that. Whether one is Homeless, rich, professional, poor, etc., becoming a public nuisance and getting in trouble with the law has nothing do with who or what a person does.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        First of all, I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Second, damn good job!

Always be aware of whats happening in your community. However, never put your life nor that of your neighbors in any danger. Call 911 asap. It's great to be a hero but not a dead or injured one.

Not all Homeless people are troublemakers. Always remember that. Whether one is Homeless, rich, professional, poor, etc., becoming a public nuisance and getting in trouble with the law has nothing do with who or what a person does.

Auntie Lynn
        Aunty... you giving me scoldings.... I fight with my camera... you give whacks in china town!

I never posted my 911 call as I was running down the stairs with my camera in one hand and the phone on the other...to much personal information given over the 911 call...

I wouldn't have confronted the guy had I not been confident of myself and the other neighbors and we all work together to watch eachothers back... One guy had a tire iron out in case the guy moved once we had him on the stairs...he wasn't about to move w/ all of us surrounding him.

Tell yah the truth ... he's lucky he's only getting jail time... Cause people were ready to harm him.... however I had the camera rolling!
        Last edited by damontucker; June 30, 2006, 06:12 PM. Reason: clarifications

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
          Aunty... you giving me scoldings.... I fight with my camera... you give whacks in china town!

I wouldn't have confronted the guy had I not been confident of myself and the other neighbors and we all work together to watch eachothers back... One guy had a tire iron out in case the guy moved once we had him on the stairs...he wasn't about to move w/ all of us surrounding him.

Tell yah the truth ... he's lucky he's only getting jail time... Cause people were ready to harm him.... however I had the camera rolling!
          There is a Big difference, young man. I am a professional Whack Whacker!

Ok. You added some more so I'll add some more. Say for instance he did cause Property Damage. He did try and get away. You and your neighbors beat the hell outta him. Who do you think would be sitting in jail? Not him...das for sure. You and your neighbors.

What I'm trying to convey is never take the LAW into your own hands. If and when the situation is critical that a life is in danger and you have no alternative but to protect you, your loved ones or whomever you choose to protect with your precious life ~ by all means...go for it. Remember, you are responsible for your actions too.

When I go to Chinatown, I don't crack everybody that irks me. However, everyone I do - must have really pisst me offed. I know full well I can be arrested if I am in the wrong. I am never in the wrong.

Nuff said.

Auntie Lynn of Chinatown .
          btw. I going again tonight. Like go and watch me in action?
          Last edited by 1stwahine; June 30, 2006, 06:31 PM. Reason: Clarification for Manoa!

Comment

Dang...I can't get the videos to play with dial-up! Way to go, Manoa. But, like Auntie said, there can be really bad consequences to impulsive actions like that. At least you had help. Do you know for sure that the guy is homeless? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
              Dang...I can't get the videos to play with dial-up! Way to go, Manoa. But, like Auntie said, there can be really bad consequences to impulsive actions like that. At least you had help. Do you know for sure that the guy is homeless? Just curious.
              Yes...I'm "pretty sure" the guy was homeless... what wasn't shown in the video was his comments about him not knowing the area and just looking for a place to stay...

If he's not...then I apologize for labeling him that... but even the officers at the arresting scene couldn't obtain an address from him.

Now he has a TRO against our neighborhood because of his actions....

If I see him again... I dial 911 and he get's arrested for TRO.

Comment

Ok...

I've posted part 3 of this thread on youtube...

I didn't catch everything on tape... However this is the most I can prove that he obviously wasn't from my neighborhood and had no business in the neighborhood.

Shamed to say... but when the guy says he's from Washington...
                my heart just dropped...

i'm like damn dude... you shaming where I'm from and all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qJea2cYUXA

Comment

after reviewing this... I can't believe I didn't swear during the entire incident!

Comment

after reviewing this... I can't believe I didn't swear during the entire incident!
                    manoasurfer321, wen the cameras roll...we all become actors and actresses. it's a given!

auntie lynn

Comment

manoasurfer321, wen the cameras roll...we all become actors and actresses. it's a given!

auntie lynn
                      You gotta get your cybershot out and start making movies of your MWH stuff... that seems much more exciting than this whole episode

Comment

You gotta get your cybershot out and start making movies of your MWH stuff... that seems much more exciting than this whole episode
                        I no moa cybershot anymoa.

When I get enough kala, I going buy da one Ryan got to take videos with voice and make short documentaries ~ Auntie Pupule's style!

Of MWH and Chinatown!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I no moa cybershot anymoa.

When I get enough kala, I going buy da one Ryan got to take videos with voice and make short documentaries ~ Auntie Pupule's style!

Of MWH and Chinatown!!!

Auntie Lynn
                          It don't take the Kine fancy camera's to make simple MPEG files now.

Start at the simple $100.00 kine and work your way up...

I sell you mine in a year or so when I can afford my own upgrade!

Comment

I wanna be in the court room the first time a local judge accepts a youtube video as evidence!

I was in the court room (watching, not participating!) when a judge heard a cyber-stalking case. The poor judge was clueless when it came to the internet. This was 8 or 9 years ago, tho'! Heh! Memories! For those of you who remember this case, well, you know who you are!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                              I wanna be in the court room the first time a local judge accepts a youtube video as evidence!

I was in the court room (watching, not participating!) when a judge heard a cyber-stalking case. The poor judge was clueless when it came to the internet. This was 8 or 9 years ago, tho'! Heh! Memories! For those of you who remember this case, well, you know who you are!
                              No worry tutue...

The defense team has all the pictures and videos...

this case has now been postponed for many weeks now for many different reasons...

I'm pulling my own stink now.... I wrote earlier on HT about having to report to court and having to pay for parking.... well I'm still doing it... and it kind of irks me.

There is no if's and or doubt's about this case... I'm just irked that I keep having to leave work because of court summons....

Comment

Working...
                              X