How many believe in true love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many believe in true love?

So how many do believe in true love? The life-changing, full-on cliche true love variety.
    Absolutely.
    65.22%
    Does not exist.
    8.70%
    There are different levels of love.
    26.09%

The poll is expired.

Re: How many believe in true love?

Originally posted by ROMVS
    So how many do believe in true love? The life-changing, full-on cliche true love variety.

I wish I was cupid. I would be so trigger happy, and I guess I would be able to find true love, over and over again. It's something that women like to talk about and us men don't want to hear. But even though I don't want to hear it at time's I end up thinking about it so much that I get depressed and all I need is drink my sorrows away, but now even that don't work. Even the Friday night club scenes are starting to get a little irritating. (there I go again yada yada yada going off) I believe in this thing called true Love (I can't believe I am saying this especially on the threads ) But I still wish I was Cupid.......
    Last edited by Pedro; July 3, 2006, 05:32 PM.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
      I wish I was cupid. I would be so trigger happy, and I guess I would be able to find true love, over and over again. It's something that women like to talk about and us men don't want to hear. But even though I don't want to hear it at time's I end up thinking about it so much that I get depressed and all I need is drink my sorrows away, but now even that don't work. Even the Friday night club scenes are starting to get a little irritating. (there I go again yada yada yada going off) I believe in this thing called true Love (I can't believe I am saying this especially on the threads ) But I still wish I was Cupid....
      Awwww Pedro! You going have one field day when you get to Utah next month. Get plenty wahines over there from good Mormon families who believe in true love and big families!

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        Awwww Pedro! You going have one field day when you get to Utah next month. Get plenty wahines over there from good Mormon families who believe in true love and big families!

Miulang
        BIG FAMILIES!!? At least get plenty Wahines...... Now I really wish I was Cupid

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          "Good Mormon families"? Isn't that an ...

oh, never mind.

Yes, I believe in true love. I had it once.
          Last edited by MadAzza; July 3, 2006, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
            "Good Mormon families"? Isn't that an ...

oh, never mind.
            shhhh, Maddie! He'll learn about those good Mormon families firsthand soon enough!

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

True Love? You don't want to get me started!

Yes, I believe in true love.

I'm living it!

Auntie LynnMark
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

The funny thing about true love is that you'll never find it by looking for it. It comes from the rear and smacks you upside the head when you least expect it.

So for those who are desperately trying to find true love, stop. Instead focus on being the best person you can be and soon someone will be attracted to the person you are instead of the person you're trying to be.

No one likes a poser, and no one likes desperate people. Be yourself and the one that is naturally attracted to you is your soul mate.

When I met my wife, the feeling was unexplainable. Looking into her eyes was like seeing an old friend after a bazillion years. Like magic! No lust, just this warm feeling inside welling up (no it wasn't dinner ).

I believe in true love, my wife and I have nothing to hide from each other, we share our romantic thoughts after many many years of marriage. Our love gets stronger with each passing anniversary. Our goal is to grow old together. We both came from very strict and somewhat abusive/neglectful households and vowed never to raise our children that way.

Our true love for each other allows the children to see the solid foundation for which our family is based upon so they may go out and perpetuate our family values.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Thanks Craig for being the first guy to post. I mirror what Craig says, when you are lookin', you aint gonna find it. When you are contemplating shaving your head and being a monk, it will sneak up behind you and whack you in the back of the neck.

Fo me it was dinner, homemade stuffed cannelloni. Never ate them before, did not know how rich they were. Ate four cuz they were soooooo good and spent the next four hours in agony on the couch with my future wife stroking my forehead.

18 years later, 5 pant sizes bigger, no regrets.
                  You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

True love? Sure I do....and Santa, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and the American Dream, too!
                    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

i do...i married him

Comment

A song come's to my mind hearing all of this stuff about stop looking. "I was looking for love in all the wrong places Looking for love in too many faces. Searching their eye's, looking for traces of what I'm dreaming of. Hopping to find a friend and a lover. I'll bless the day I discovery another heart, looking for love!" I think I couldn't have said it any better.

Comment

wookin po nub in aw duh wong paces. wookin po nuuuuuub!

well, true love don't believe in ME, so why...

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                            wookin po nub in aw duh wong paces. wookin po nuuuuuub!
                            Eddie Murphy, as "Buckwheat".
                            Do I win a prize for guessing correctly?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                              True Love? You don't want to get me started!

Yes, I believe in true love.

I'm living it!

Auntie LynnMark
                              Same here ... mine is this Saturday, so I'll be out of commission (maybe) for the next month.

Comment

Working...
                              X