Greetings from Central Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Central Washington

I jus wanna say hello to everybody. I hail from the central side of Oahu, Mililani Mauka. I currently live now in central washington I met people here who are from hawaii too which is great.. a person from waianae, Makakilo, and kailua town. Unreal eh....

Re: Greetings from Central Washington

Originally posted by hawaiian_pride
    I jus wanna say hello to everybody. I hail from the central side of Oahu, Mililani Mauka. I currently live now in central washington I met people here who are from hawaii too which is great.. a person from waianae, Makakilo, and kailua town. Unreal eh....
    Welcome to HT. Eh, get planny local peeps in Washington. Where you stay? Ellensburg? Wenatchee?

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Aloha from Oahu... a former Bellingham, WA Resident...
      I guess we kind of swapped places?
      What part of Central Washington you in? I have a good friend in East Wenatchee.

Comment

We'll not wenatchee but close. I now reside in Moses Lake

Comment

ooh ouch... moses lake...brings back painful high school memories!

I lost a wrestling match at that High School!

But beautiful area!

Welcome to HT and let us know what kind of Hawaiian things you find in the area as you lurk around the boards...it's always interesting to hear!

Comment

Working...
          X