pflueger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pflueger?

can anyone enlighten me about the goings on of the Cassiday/Pflueger/Campbell issues? Did not one of them spend any time in jail?

Re: pflueger?

Why would Ben Cassiday spend a day in prison for defending his client? As far as Campbell Estate - how are they involved in any Pfleuger litigation? Since Pfleuger is now being represented by Bill McCorriston in the Ka Loko flooding dispute, I can only assume the case you are referring to is the beach/reef runoff case that concluded a year ago.

State fines ex-auto dealer $4M

Posted on: Saturday, July 2, 2005

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

A guest speaker (who I won't name here) in a class I took at UH in spring 2005 said that Pflueger is first cousins with Linda Lingle. Anyone know if this is true?
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery
        A guest speaker (who I won't name here) in a class I took at UH in spring 2005 said that Pflueger is first cousins with Linda Lingle. Anyone know if this is true?
        I cannot say this for sure, but my understanding is that Linda is a Cutter, not a Pflueger. Different car dealer.

pax

Comment

In your best car-dealer voice:
          "So, whadda I hafta do to getcha to buy this politician today?"

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
            I cannot say this for sure, but my understanding is that Linda is a Cutter, not a Pflueger. Different car dealer.
            "Lingle, formerly Linda Cutter, was born in St. Louis in 1953 and is the second of three children of Richard and Mildred Cutter. She and her family moved to Los Angeles shortly before her parents divorced.
            (...)
            "Lingle received a journalism degree from California State University-Northridge in 1975 and came to Hawai'i that year to be with her father and uncle, who had moved to the state to establish the Cutter car dealerships
            ."

More details at this link.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I like this version better:

She’s a woman, a ‘haole’ and a Republican. Can she make history?

Lingle was born Linda Cutter in 1954 in St. Louis. Her father was a pharmacist -- but when her mother was diagnosed with mental illness, the family needed more money. Her father moved the family to Southern California, where his brother was in the car business.

Lingle’s father opened a car dealership in Los Angeles and later joined his brother, who had opened Cutter Ford in Honolulu.
              Interesting read when you get to the part about Lingle’s boyfriend.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
              USA TODAY, page 2A
              11 March 1993

Comment

man, if i was related to cutter i'd change my name too. i hated my experience at their vw lot.

Comment

Working...
                X