Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where in town do you buy Leather working tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in town do you buy Leather working tools?

I am looking for a Setter set for Double Barrel rivets. Where in town do you buy Leather working tools? I have tried Craft Supply and Hobby Co. with no avail. also tried K-Mart and Walmart.

Re: Where in town do you buy Leather working tools?

I don't shop for 'em, but Ben Franklin advertises itself as a Craft Supply place these days, rather than the old five-and-dime store it used to be. You might try there. There's one at Pearl Highlands, and there used to be one in Mapunapuna.
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

If those don't pan out, you could try asking at places that sell leather goods, like Paniolo Trading in Ala Moana Center. They'd probably be able to give you some suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by speedtek
        I am looking for a Setter set for Double Barrel rivets. Where in town do you buy Leather working tools? I have tried Craft Supply and Hobby Co. with no avail. also tried K-Mart and Walmart.
        Try Kilgo's. They used to sell leather sides as well, but don't think they do anymore. They do have a section with leather equipment and had SOME leather working tools. Other than that, nada. Gotta buy online from Tandy or some other leather crafts company.

Comment

Working...
        X