Best Night Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Night Club?

I'm so old now... just wondering what the HTers think is the best night club out there now...

(And Why?)

BTW...sorry if this has been discussed before.
    Last edited by damontucker; July 14, 2006, 10:53 PM. Reason: trying to adhere to rules

Re: Best Night Club?

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    I'm so old now... just wondering what the HTers think is the best night club out there now... (And Why?) BTW...sorry if this has been discussed before.
    I'm sure it's been discussed before, but I'm also sure it's never been discussed in the SPORTS section of HT!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Best Night Club?

Originally posted by LikaNui
      but I'm also sure it's never been discussed in the SPORTS section of HT!
      Yeah, Manoa! You're supposed to ask "Where's the best STRIP CLUB?" in the SPORTS section. Well, at least that's how the ads are classified in newsprint. Actually "Player's Place".. yeah.. it's fitting.

One of the daily polls voted Ocean Club #1 for four years in a row. Last time we went was years ago for Pihrana Room. Too crowded. Never went back.

Our friend is one of the organizers of "TANTRIC". A club event held once a month in Ciao Mein restaurant at the Hyatt Waikiki. Good looking & fun local crowd (21-30 avg.), and classy, intimate ambiance.
      Last edited by Pomai; July 15, 2006, 08:47 AM.
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
      X