This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/Latest Posts and Geocachers

The following nicknames may look familiar?

Etoa Nrish, Waianae Crider, Off-Roader, Team Geo Blasst, BBWorlf + 3Pigs, Backwoodlesson, and Menehuneman (hey mene...this where you been hiding?)

The article is on Geocaching.

Nice article guys....but wheres the HT plug?

p.s. I didn't recognize any of the other names in the article.... however, congratulations to the others also listed if they are HT lurkers or Members.

Question on New/Latest Posts?

I just noticed that GPS Talk has their own little seperate thing going on w/in HT.

I was wondering why there latest Posts don't show up with all of the others?

The latest post that I wrote about HT people in Midweek could possibly be merged with thread already started there... or is this two seperate issues?

Thanks for any info you can provide on this

Manoa

Comment

Re: Question on New/Latest Posts?

I think the New/Latest Post only checks on the main HawaiiThreads forum and the Hawaii Radio & TV Guide sub-forum. It does not check on the GPS Talk or the Mililani Chat sub-forums.

As to why that is, I have no idea.

Comment

Re: Question on New/Latest Posts?

Thank you helen...

If anyone else has any ideas as to why this is... I would like to be informed.

Mahalo,

Manoa

Comment

Re: New/Latest Posts and Geocachers

As our FAQ explains, HawaiiThreads hosts other focused communities besides the open talkstory fora. GPS Hawaii, a local geocaching group, and Hawaii Radio & TV Guide. We also used to host areas for a Jeep lovers' club and for a Mililani neighborhood portal.

While the Hawaii Radio & TV area is semi-integrated (since those topics can be of general interest as well), the geocaching one is separate.

Comment

Working...
          X