Proud Parent Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud Parent Moments

Tonight... I got to experience another one...

"Daddy... Daddy... Doo doo!!!" He runs to the bathroom throws down his shorts and takes a doo doo in the toilet...

I ask mom.... he ever do that before... nope she says...!

Now if I can only get him to wipe his okole...

To all you parents out there... you must know the thrill I had to see my child actually use the toilet in a somewhat correct fashion just brought joy to my heart!

Re: Proud Parent Moments

Hoo boy. A doo doo story. How... quaint. Thanks to the Internet, today's kids have the pleasure of having tales like these preserved into adulthood. To be sure, my kids have had more than a few wacky moments documented online.

Then again, today's kids are also more likely to share their own embarassing stories online... for better, or worse.

Anyway, good for Hayden. Potty training is a wonderful milestone for any kid, and a blissful thing for any parent. No more diapers, no more smelly sheets, no more weird stains...

Okay, kids will always make weird stains. But hopefully not many more of those stains.

Comment

I found one downside to kids being potty trained...they seemed to have a mental map of every bathroom on the island and would insist on using each one: Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Costco, McDs, Starbucks. So incorporate some extra time in the family outings to accommodate the potty runs that result in teensy tinkles into public toilets. I've got two kids out of diapers for more than two years and I still buy cases of wipes for hands, face, and car wipe downs.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I didn't know where to put this. Since this thread started out with Hayden, I'll put it here. I got to meet the little felllow a few minutes ago. Such a Darling. Manoa and him came to drop off some goodies and gifts for Antonio at my Hale. He started to cry when he took one look at me. I wonder why???

Must have been my Big Beautiful Nose. NOT!!

First for Antonio ~ Everday is a first of something! He say's "Grandma" clearly now! Yep! My grandson is getting bigger. My grand-daughter is being born anytime soon. We've been waiting since the odda day.

Babies are soooo Precious!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

We've just passed this same point with my 3 yr. old son in the last month or so. Thank God. Now he's taken to peeing standing which is great too since in a pinch the bushes will serve. We go to the park often and last week the heads were locked(@ 5:30 pm) so I had him pee in the shrubs. A few days later we were there and he stopped playing to tell me "Dad, I need to poop in the bushes".
          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

i remember this moment with my son. i was so relieved. BUT THEN...when he learned to go by himself he felt the need to show EVERYONE his accomplishments. so...whoever was at the house at the time was invited to the bathroom so he could show off. "come uncle...i can go bafroom like a big boy!!"

THEN...he realized...if he makes shi-shi on da concrete at high noon...he can make designs!!! this was a tough habit to break. boys keep things real interesting...my son starts high school next week. i'm kinda scared what we have in store for us!!

oh...and both of my kids are in high school...but...i STILL buy wipes. its amazing how handy they are!!

Comment

Proud parent moment...

My 6 week old little boy started to smile often. Often enough I can catch it on camera now.

I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

My daughter gave birth this morning 3:14 a.m. at Tripler. Kiana weighed 6 pounds. She looks like my daughter, who looks exactly like me...hehehehe. She got my beautiful NOSE!

Ahhhhhh...I love being a grandmother!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Congratulations, Grandma Auntie!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                    Congratulations, Grandma Auntie!!!
                    Exactly what I was thinking!!! Each new baby causes the love factor in a family to increase by 100% . Happy luvin', Auntie!

Comment

Congrads Auntie!

That was a long Labor!

Welcome to the world cuz Kiana!

Comment

Hey Auntie... will little Antonio survive the new competition?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Hard to compete w/ a first grandchild!!! I'm lucky I was one!

But I'm sure antonio and kiana will get 200% of Aunties love shared between the both of them!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                            Hey Auntie... will little Antonio survive the new competition?
                            No competition. Antiono is King!!! Kiana is Princess. She is loved by me 100% too. Antonio is my first grandchild. He captured my ...I'm sure Kiana will too.

I leave to visit Princess Kiana in a few minutes to meet her for the first time.

Winning Photo - "Puppy Love"

King Antonio!

Mahalo Everyone!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

If antonio is king... doesn't that make kiana a Queen and not a princess...if they are "equal"

Comment

Working...
                              X