Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Bank Fraud

Hey guess what!?

I am just one of the millions of statistics you can find under the FBI UCR crime reports as an online bank fraud victim.

I will file a claim when the three charges get sent to these merchents so I can get my money back. ALL $400+ of it.

Wanna know more why this day sucks even more? My cell phone got washed up by the tide today at the beach! So now all my numbers and my mobile communication is gone as well as my money.

Can anyone top this horrible day I had?

Re: Online Bank Fraud

Wow that's horrible.

Recently someone scammed me and many others on eBay and never sent us our games. Lucky I only use Paypal so they're going to nail that person and refund me my money.

Comment

Re: Online Bank Fraud

Originally posted by Brandon007
      Hey guess what!?

I am just one of the millions of statistics you can find under the FBI UCR crime reports as an online bank fraud victim.

I will file a claim when the three charges get sent to these merchents so I can get my money back. ALL $400+ of it.

Wanna know more why this day sucks even more? My cell phone got washed up by the tide today at the beach! So now all my numbers and my mobile communication is gone as well as my money.

Can anyone top this horrible day I had?
      What I call this brandon... is this is the mainlands way of sending off a good person.... the gods on the mainland don't want to lose a good person to Hawaii....

We all wish you the best of luck as you move out here to Hawaii....

(A word of advice though...stay away from Student Government at UH Hilo... get some messed up stuff going on)

Comment

Working...
      X