This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car needed

Looking for a GOOD 95-up Toyota Camry or 94-up Honda Accord.

Automatic
    Working A/C
    reliable.

let me know thanks!

Re: Car needed

Hey Speed,

Well I'm not too sure as to how serious people are on this site, as far as really selling, trading, and buying anything, but I know that I am for real and have cars in stock, and I'm also willing to purchase used cars/trucks/vans. So if interested give me a buzz.

Tristin T.
    Sales Consultant
    Tristin-Mataiva . . . . . Zoom, Zoom, Zoom! ! !
    I sell cars...TTFN, have a nice day and Drive Safe!!!
    email: zoomhawaii@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mataiva
      I'm not too sure as to how serious people are on this site, as far as really selling, trading, and buying anything
      Ah, but we're the best at flipping and flinging things!

Seriously though, Tristin, this board is for people to talk story about all kinds of topics, mostly (but not exclusively) related to Hawai`i; if you feel that people have treated you harshly, it's because you've come on board primarily to use HT as a sales tool - which won't make you a lot of friends anywhere.

But get into some of the topics you see here, post your stories, thoughts, perspectives and opinions - don't turn 'em into sales pitches, though - and you might just see a different side of the folks who post here. I'd recommend trying that approach before you announce "how...people are."

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
        Ah, but we're the best at flipping and flinging things!

Seriously though, Tristin, this board is for people to talk story about all kinds of topics, mostly (but not exclusively) related to Hawai`i; if you feel that people have treated you harshly, it's because you've come on board primarily to use HT as a sales tool - which won't make you a lot of friends anywhere.

But get into some of the topics you see here, post your stories, thoughts, perspectives and opinions - don't turn 'em into sales pitches, though - and you might just see a different side of the folks who post here. I'd recommend trying that approach before you announce "how...people are."
        Well I was just utilizing the free advertising aspect of HT. When you have something good, don't you want to share it? This is the first time for me in the car business ~ and you wanna know something? There is no voodoo or secrets to buying a car. Shocking as it may sound.

The reason why buying a car is so hard, difficult, and takes all day is because no one wants to pay whats on the window! That's when the whole "car thing" happens. Negotiation begins and thats a beautiful thing. People get the negotiate what they want to pay. How many things in the supermarket do we get to negotiate? MILK ~ nope, we're ALL going to pay what ever the tag says, right?

The supermarket makes 300-500% profit on MILK! But do you see anyone complaining to the manager, saying, " The milk is $7.50(meadow gold), but I know you paid Meadow Gold $2.75 for this gallon of milk. Here's what I'm going to do, I'll pay you $2.75 + .25 (to show appreciation for transporting it closer to where I live) and I'll even pay the taxes on it. So I'll pay an OUT THE DOOR price of $3.12!". OR we could just buy whats on sale.

Any way, when people can afford paying exactly whats on the window, their out within 45mins. I had a customer who bought a brand new 2007CX-7 Grand Touring ~ then added $3,500 worth of accessories & options to it, she came in swiped her card, smiled and signed. She was out in about an hour ~ the extra 15mins she spent oohing and aaahing over her new baby!

Hey Leo is the above the kinda stuff that would go good on this site? Opinions not pitches? well had fun! take care all

Tristin

Comment

Hey Leo is the above the kinda stuff that would go good on this site? Opinions not pitches? well had fun! take care all
          Maybe she had fun anyway; good for her. Since she seemed unable to make any of her posts NOT be about selling cars, I won't miss her.

Meanwhile, commercial break over - back to speedtek's interrupted request.

Comment

Maybe she had fun anyway; good for her. Since she seemed unable to make any of her posts NOT be about selling cars, I won't miss her.

Meanwhile, commercial break over - back to speedtek's interrupted request.

That was fun actually...so I'm not planning on leaving so soon. Sorry, Speedtek for the detour in thread, lil bit.

Still have 04 Honda Accord, '00 toyota camry, 03 camry, '98 honda accord, and a bunch more!

Comment

That was fun actually...so I'm not planning on leaving so soon.
              Oh! Sorry for the premature obituary. I wasn't trying to chase you away, just suggesting that you might want to talk about other topics besides your car sales, before you pass judgement on people on the boards here.
              When you have something good, don't you want to share it?
              Share, yes. Cram down people's throats until they regurgitate, no.
              Sorry, Speedtek for the detour in thread, lil bit. Still have 04 Honda Accord, '00 toyota camry, 03 camry, '98 honda accord, and a bunch more!
              Not really sorry then, are you? You know a guy named Tiny Tadani, by chance?

Comment

Well I was just utilizing the free advertising aspect of HT
                and you think those adds on the top of this site are free?

Nothing in life comes for free... when your advertising on a talkstory board... your going to become the next story whether you like it or not.

Comment

I have no idea what you're trying to say, Manoa. (I mean, what "your" trying to say.) I agree that if you're going to post, you're going to get replies, and not all of them will be complimentary, particularly if your only motive seems commercial rather than conversational.

But what does that have to do with the ads (er, "adds") on the site?

Comment

Well whether I accumulate leads or just become the talk of the board, I've accomplished what I set out to achieve.....EXPOSURE.

Thanks again!

Comment

If that's the attitude you're going to take, Mataiva, you'll find your stay at HawaiiThreads pretty short. Many of us include references to our personal projects or businesses as part of our discussions, but constantly pounding on a single note and then further saying that you don't care what people think as long as you're getting "exposure" for your business is bad form. And certainly reflects poorly on your business ethics.

I'd either learn to roll with the punches and try and diversify topic areas, or find another place to do your marketing.

Comment

Well whether I accumulate leads or just become the talk of the board, I've accomplished what I set out to achieve.....EXPOSURE.
                        Good lord, I was JOKING about Tiny Tadani before, but now...chicken skin! The ghost walks again!

Comment

"I'd either learn to roll with the punches and try and diversify topic areas"

okay so what do you suggest, like I said I'm new, it would be advantages to receive input from a more experienced, more mature person such as yourself.

Comment

Not taking sides, just copying and pasting...

Taken from this board's TOC...

<<Selling (1 Viewing)
                            Merchandise and services offered and items of a commercial nature. Please keep it relevant to Hawaii. Spam posts will be marked as such.
                            Local Inkjet Refilling...
                            by Leo Lakio
                            Today 10:38 AM
                            134 705

Seeking (7 Viewing)
                            Merchandise, services, information, and other items wanted. Please keep it relevant to Hawaii.
                            Hale Ku`ai
                            The HawaiiThreads.com marketplace.>>

Seems that the post is appropriate to this section, no ? Someone asked for a Honda....someone else sells Hondas.The post didn't seem SPAM-ish in nature , as he retorted to someone looking for a Honda.

Like I said...NOT taking a side, just quoting the board's TOC
                            http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                            Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                            Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Since she seemed unable to make any of her posts NOT be about selling cars, I won't miss her.
                              Now that's not a very nice thing to say.

From the posts I've read, she only makes her pitch in areas of HT where it's perfectly fine to do so. Unlike other members who decide to derail threads for no other reason than to bloat their post count.

If Tristin wants to make posts about buying and selling cars in the buying and selling section of HT, she should go right ahead. That's what it's there for.

Comment

Working...
                              X