Rocky Balboa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Balboa

Is Sly crazy? Rocky is coming back? I'm might see it just to see if Sly wheezes Check out the teaser here.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Rocky Balboa

Aaaah...come on Alohabear! Not everyone over 60 wheezes. You should see Richard Chamberlain dance in the 'King and I' (currently at the Concert Hall)...and he's in his early 70s! And I can even walk from my home to the beach without breaking a sweat. Ol' folks rock...some in chairs, others not!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
      Aaaah...come on Alohabear! Not everyone over 60 wheezes.
      ya gots ta realize, we get a few different groups here within the one online discussion board.

Oldsters - Young uns
      Islanders - Mainlanders

which makes us say. in one form or anoddah:
      whut da heyall they tawkin 'bout!?

Comment

Any chance I get to see my beloved Philly on the big screen is OK with me. Even if Sly wants to beat the Rocky franchise to bits!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

watching that trailer, I feel like that is my *dad* getting into the ring. I wanna scream from sidelines, "what the hell are you doing in there?!!?!? Get out before I pull medical guardianship papers on ya, you crazy old fool!"

Nice special effects of him pumping weights, tho.

pax

Comment

Did ya notice that no matter how much cash Rocky made as a 2 time champ, he still punches meat and lifts weights with rusty chains in a ratty basement? I guess the Rock is old school. Also, instead of a grumpy white manager, Rocky has a loud mouth black manager to push him. And finally, did Adrian get wracked by the mob? Coming Soon! Rambo:Old Blood, Second Wind.
            Last edited by alohabear; July 26, 2006, 06:24 AM.

Flickr

Comment

Actually, the trainer was Apollo Creed's old trainer, who became Rocky Balboa's trainer when Mickey (Burgess Meridith) died in Rocky 47?? (I believe).
              Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

I knew this would happen......Sly has lost his mind! First ROCKY, now RAMBO is returning to the big screen. " When John Rambo's rest home is invaded, Johnny comes out of retirement to seek revenge!"

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X