Tom Moffatt Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Moffatt Productions

I just came across a website that is selling all of Tom Moffatt's concert memorabilia, AMAZING! They have posters and T-shirts from all of our Hawaiian favorites including Cecilio & Kapono, Yvonne Elliman, Society of Seven, Keola & Kapono Beamer, Hui 'Ohana, among others...They also have a wide range of others like Led Zeppelin, James Taylor, Michael Jackson. I strongly recommend giving the site a look, it's like a trip into Hawaii's entertainment past. I can't believe all the great stuff they have!

www.wolfgangsvault.com

click the Tom Moffatt Productions Poster Series at the bottom of the homepage

Re: Tom Moffatt Productions

These are the folks that purchased all of Bill Graham's collection of paraphernalia (Graham was a huge promoter out of San Francisco, founded the two Fillmore locations, early promoter of the Grateful Dead, etc. etc. --- but you probably knew all that already.) Utterly amazing collection!

Comment

OMG...whatta blast to the past. So many memories, so little space to put 'em. Oh well!

Comment

Good Young Rascals stuff, they were my favorite growing up. I saw them live at the HIC in 1968, my favorite show ever as a kid...I wish I was older at the time so I could completely appreciate it. Unbelievable Kasuals poster they have...bright collared shirts and white pants, I love it!

Comment

Working...
        X