Seeking advertisement media!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking advertisement media!

Okay, I have a big list to go through in the next few weeks, and I'd love it if people can offer their services.

I need...
    (5) tshirts
    (3) polo shirts/aloha shirts
    (all bearing my business name. The polo shirts will be my work shirt, while the tshirts will be for blatant advertising when I go out)

(12 or so) bumper stickers and/or magnetic stickers
    (2) magnetic signs for "company car"

(1) sign to put infront of my house to advertise in the neighborhood.

I'm looking here first, because this is where it all started, then I'll look in the phone book for business who can do this if it doesn't work out. Unlike the logo design, I'm willing to shell out money (you gotta spend money to earn money), and I'll put your business/name on my website for exposure.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Seeking advertisement media!

thinkin' big. dass what i like. maybe target has some available.

(nnnnngggh! I'll beat miu's p.c. yet!)

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
      [...](1) sign to put infront of my house to advertise in the neighborhood.[...]
      Be vewy, vewy careful of that one!

Comment

sue. docito has sooo much to come to by his own lonesome... where do ya start?

Comment

Need Marketing Ideas for your Business?

There are many ways to get your name out to the public without spending all your savings.
          1. Try to donate to non-profit functions for advertisement, they give lots of exposure and are TV station magnets, plus you can write all your spending off as a donation.
          2. Word of mouth, this works great in Hawaii. Everyone knows someone who knows someone everywhere. This costs $0.
          3. A Must. Create advertising business cards, brochures and magnets. They are cheap and goes a long way. HINT: Make them very nice - fulll color, the trick is to make them stand out. "Look professional, fist impression is everything" Also, HAVE A NICE LOOKING LOGO. Don't make one up yourself using paint pro!
          4. Hit places you would like to market your goods and actually go there and talk to people. Get an idea of where your business is headed - South or North? They will be very front with you and they may work with you.
          5. Advertise on the internet, or at least get a web site or similar. You need to make sure that people can find your information easily and have it readily available. Maybe Hawaiiebiz.com.
          6. Sounds crazy but fax advertising works too.

I personally have been in advertising for many years. But these seems to work best.

If anyone has more ideas please share it!

Aloha,
          Hawaiigoodtogo

HawaiieBiz.com - Hawaii business Directory

Comment

Working...
          X