The amazing screw on head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amazing screw on head

animated tv show from the guy who drew hellboy. comedy similar to the tick or maybe the evil dead. check this out and take the survey if you like it!

link goes to view the 20 minute show online and survey.
    http://www.scifi.com/amazingscrewonhead/
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Re: The amazing screw on head

David Hyde Pierce as Emperor Zombie. The highlight of the whole thing.

(P.S. - welcome back from two years away, hb - I showed up while you were gone.)
    Last edited by Leo Lakio; August 3, 2006, 12:43 PM.

Comment

That's hilarious! I liked the humor in Hellboy and this was even goofier. I hope Sci-Fi decides to run with it and make it into a continuing series.

Comment

be sure to vote for it if you liked it. i actually saw it on sci-fi last week.

hey, leo, do i know you? i know i registerd back in 04, but now ive got tons of time on my hands, im doing alot of reading. the watada thread was interesting and informative.
        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent
          hey, leo, do i know you? i know i registerd back in 04, but now ive got tons of time on my hands, im doing alot of reading. the watada thread was interesting and informative.
          Nah, I'm not even in Hawai`i. I just noticed that there was about a two-year break in your posting. I hope those were the (mostly) good years for your business, though. Hope you'll have little trouble finding out your next path.

Comment

hey thanks. its just a minor setback to my plan to conquer the world.
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

I saw this recently (it was a Netflix rental) because I'm trying to see everything with Paul Giamatti. It was pretty good. I wouldn't set time aside to see this series, if it had made it, but neither would I change the station I stumbled upon it. Definitely recommended for people who like a bit of silliness and very clever dialogue with their animation.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
              X