Right now on KITV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now on KITV

Is there anything cuter than keiki hula?

Maybe keiki hula with little puppies running around. But I ain't seen that yet.

Re: Right now on KITV

I've seen it. t'aint a pretty sight. squashed puppies here and there
    yuk.

Comment

so i turn it to kitv right now and a guy is feeding his blindfolded girlfriends french fries from McD's...

Comment

Channel surfed into it, tossed a blank DVD into the recorder and will send it to my 3 grandsons. Those keiki dancing hula absolutely bring tears to my eyes, esp. since many of those kidlets have been thru my office. Love it. Watching this event makes me fully realize why Hawaii no ka oi. It doesn't get much better than keiki hula.

Comment

The little guy in the very front right now is doin' me in. OMG...whatta cutie!

Comment

sure wish they has a wikiwiki way for us to view it online.

Comment

It is now 9am on Sunday and KITV (Oceanic channel 6) is airing the X-Games. Specifically, Super Moto Cross. I miss riding after watching this stuff.
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Specifically, Super Moto Cross. I miss riding after watching this stuff.
                Funny, after seeing Pastrana do a double back flip on a motorcycle... I thought to myself... I certainly don't miss riding! I was thinking I was about to witness him break his neck... he landed it.

Comment

Speaking of motocross, that reminds me ... Last night at Gordon Biersch (big event for paddlers, of which I am not one, but some of my favorite bands were there, and ladies, can you say "eye candy"? Yow!), I was sitting alone at the bar, sipping my 7-Up, and glanced up to notice that the bar TVs were set to a sports channel. Motocross of some kind was on (I don't know what class, but the jumps were pretty big).

The first guy who came over this one big jump blew it, big time. After they dragged his carcass away, another guy came over and made a beautiful jump, great landing, and I shouted, "YEAH!" and kind of pumped my fist a little.

Which made everyone in the vicinity stop and stare curiously at me, then a few of the drunker paddlers (male and female) started yelling, "Woo hoo!" and "Yeah!" just for the hell of it, and I felt a little better.

And now it's time for admin to shut down this wild, out-of-control thread, because man, we are all OVER the place!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                    And now it's time for admin to shut down this wild, out-of-control thread, because man, we are all OVER the place!
                    Well, if you're refering to the motocross competition on a sports channel (ESPN?), I'd have to agree.

Otherwise, we WERE very much on topic by talking about what was on "right now on KITV". With that in mind, this thread could be an endless discussion on various KITV programming!

Perhaps this thread should've been titled "KEIKI HULA COMPETITION"
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
                    X