This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coulter

Ann Coulter astounds me. Truly white trash at it's finest. I find myself watching hours of her interviews on youtube simply to hear the amusing crap that comes out of her mouth. She is an embarressment to America and people like her are the reason I've entertained the idea of leaving the country. How many agree with me here? Anyone here actually agree with Ann? I'd love to see your defence of her.
    "Hey fool, we gots yo leada!"
    "But I can't even read good."
    "Whatever that means, you ____ peasant."
    "That (stuff) is the MOST BALLER THING EVAAA!!!!"

Re: Coulter

The fact that you watch hours of her on youtube seems to me like you really like her! Whether its to watch something you like or not...the fact that you spend hours watching her seems like you actually do like her... I don't watch anything for more than a few minutes if I don't like it.

Comment

^ shutup scrub and answer the list of questions stacked up against u in ur island poll... J/K hehe. Naw, I despise her. It's like a trainwreck, I enjoy watching an animal run itself into the ground. My buddies and I find it a source of humerous entertainment.

Comment

She's not "white trash."

She is a horse-faced, hair-flinging harpie who knows how to get people to pay attention to her.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
          She is a horse-faced, hair-flinging harpie who knows how to get people to pay attention to her.
          Ah, so a female Bill O'Reilly, if you will...

Comment

LOL, good one Bard, indeed. I also find her lover Sean "beady eyed, fat faced, Rogain using, small nosed, moron" Hannity to be an amusing chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitepoint3rchum
              LOL, good one Bard, indeed. I also find her lover Sean "beady eyed, fat faced, Rogain using, small nosed, moron" Hannity to be an amusing chap.

I'm no Republican but I always found Sean Hannity less irritating than Alan Colmes.
              Last edited by Keanu; August 6, 2006, 12:55 PM.

Comment

She feels the need to push the envelope further with each new book she writes. Such was the case in "Godless: The Church of Liberalism." My eyeballs almost popped out when she accused the 9-11 widows of being "witches" reveling in their status as celebrities. Whatever.

I try not to pay much attention to Ann Coulter and I try not to let her words bother me because the crap that comes outta her mouth is what sells her books. That's it.

My suggestion? If she gets to you so much, you might want to cut back on the YouTube...especially if you're already entertaining the thought of leaving the country. I don't agree with anything she says, but I wouldn't even think about leaving the country just because I don't agree with what some right-wing bizarre sideshow has to say.

That is all.
                Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                We're not here to mess around
                Boston, you know we love you madly
                Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                You know we couldn't live without you
                Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Lei, if it was just one woman I'd be able to deal with it. But you can tell the sad shape of the nation when more than half the country's voting population elects 'tard to a second term. That's why I considering leaving the USA as it starts to collapse on itself.

Also the topics were getting a bit dull around hither, so I decided to spice it up, I actually don't watch her for hours, a bit of an exageration on my part.

Keanu yes I can see your point, Colmes has no resolve and is a tomato can of a foil for Mr. Hannity.

Now that we have the topic of 'keel haole day' the boards should get a bit more lively!!!

Comment

That's why I considering leaving the USA as it starts to collapse on itself.

Aloha, have a nice trip. There will be 100,000 nearly killing themselves to sneak in for every one of you highbrow know-it-all types who actually leave. Of course the number of liberal types who "threaten" to leave the USA outnumber the ones who actually leave by another 100 to 1.

You're a sick person. You hate her so much but you watch endless clips. You hate America and threaten to leave, but you don't. There's a disease there.

I hate all of them. CNN, FOX, Michael Moore (the left's Ann Coulter and I think worse), so guess what I did? I cancelled cable 4 years ago. No cable, no satellite, no TV. Hollywood stinks too so guess what? I don't go to movies. Problem solved.

Enjoy your trip. I'ld love to hear what country is blessed with your presence.

Comment

Cool, a moron ^... I knew if I trolled these boards long enough I'd find one. Newsroots, have anything to say? Reminds me of the Chris Rock clip were he says everyone who has served in a war and they're families who have made the sacrifice are Americans. Not the people who just randomly luck out and were born here who proclaim "I'm an American, man! Proud of America man! I'm an American!" LOL, everyone should watch it. It's one of his newer preformances...
                      Last edited by Whitepoint3rchum; August 6, 2006, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Cool, a moron ^... I knew if I trolled these boards long enough I'd find one. Newsroots, have anything to say? Reminds me of the Chris Rock clip were he says everyone who has served in a war and they're families who have made the sacrifice are Americans. Not the people who just randomly luck out and were born here who proclaim "I'm an American, man! Proud of America man! I'm an American!" LOL, everyone should watch it. It's one of his newer preformances...

Interesting to watch your mouth move. When you leaving?

Comment

Kimo style.. Prof give me my marks on this one... How can you see my mouth move scrub? This is an online, voiceless forum. (Nailed it right Kimo, betta watch out or I'll be taking your job soon )

Comment

See these are the spazzes I'm talking about. "If you don't like America then get the hell out..." It's not that I don't like America, it's that at this point the country seems screwed. And as it'll fall on the shoulders of my generation, I just don't have the motivation to completely rebuild it. If Bush II comes to an end w/o utterly ruining the country, then perhaps the USA has a chance. Alot of my friends are talking about revolution, coupe de etat that sort of thing. Cause we're getting sick of old guys F_cking things up for us, especially since we're on the front nine and they're on the back nine. SO Like I said I hope it works, we'll have to watch the US progress. If it continues in this downward spiral, then I don't see why you wouldn't jump ship.

And by the way I think by the time you reach twelve family members who have served in times of war, you get a chance to talk about the way the government should be doing sh*t.
                            Last edited by Whitepoint3rchum; August 6, 2006, 05:45 PM.

Comment

See these are the spazzes I'm talking about. "If you don't like America then get the hell out..."
                              Hey, genius, you brought up getting out, not anyone else. Now you're having an arguement with yourself. Keep going brah, I'm going to go make some popcorn, be back in 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X