Is there a Doctor in the House? Medical Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Doctor in the House? Medical Questions

Just wondering if we have anybody in the medical field that could answer HT questions?

If any would like to speak up... I have a question! Nothing to difficult to answer I think.... I don't need any medical help... just a question.

I can even PM it to you if you would like to only discuss things in a PM format.
    I understand the Doctor/Patient confidentiality thing!

Mahalo,

Manoa

Re: Is there a Doctor in the House? Medical Questions

You still stuck on the Nausea Crap? Go ask your doctor!

Thread Closed. heheheh

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

My doctor Said it was self evaluated... I paid $15.00 for that one time visit and Insurance paid the rest! Why waste insurance money on that type of question?

Besides... it was also stated to look around at other doctors advice...
      However, as it was also pointed out...Online not the best place to look for medical or legal advice....

But was just wondering if there was any medical experts on HT that might be lurking out there waiting for the right time to start posting or something...

BTW - Glad to hear your feeling better today Auntie!

Comment

For nausea drink Vermont Ginger Ale. Gotta be Vermont brand or you will die.

Comment

How do you know you have nausea and not something else?

You got tested... everything comes out fine...and you still feel like cr@p?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
            How do you know you have nausea and not something else?

You got tested... everything comes out fine...and you still feel like cr@p?
            Manoa, You're PREGNANT!!!

Auntie pUpuLe
            Last edited by 1stwahine; August 8, 2006, 06:09 PM. Reason: spelling.hahahahaha
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Manoa, You're PREGNATE!!!
              I'd rather be pregnate then pregnant

So what... that the real reason you went to the doctor the other day???

And your recent BALL....

Who's PREGNANT.... me thinks even at your age... you get 100% chance of being pregnant than me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                Manoa, you ol' rascal...congrats! Remind me to buy you a ginger ale when you come through Seattle!

Comment

that's why they was throwing me a pahty.... now I realize it!!!

Comment

Manoa, nausea can be caused by all kinds of things, from an inner ear infection to more serious diseases.

A lot of times, doctors come up with a diagnosis after they rule out everything else. Can you call your doctor on the phone and ask questions (or ask his nurse?) Usually they don't charge for phone advice but you may have to wait for them to call you back after they're through for the day.
                    The more information you can detail (like are there particular times of the day when it occurs most often, how long have you been experiencing the nausea, how severe is the nausea on the 0-10 scale, does it happen before or after you eat or drink something, have you travelled overseas recently, etc.) plus some lab work and possibly x-rays will probably be required in order for the doctor to figure out what's wrong with you.

Maybe if you talk to the doctor's nurse on the phone, she can tell you if you need to make an appointment to see the doctor or schedule some lab tests for you.

Miulang
                    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

The more information you can detail (like are there particular times of the day when it occurs most often
                      well I already said once when I read my old posts... another time was watching the centipede post... I get nauseated very easily... just put it that way!
                      I can see something I don't like and just feel my stomach turning!

Comment

well I already said once when I read my old posts... another time was watching the centipede post... I get nauseated very easily... just put it that way!
                        I can see something I don't like and just feel my stomach turning!
                        Den a shrink would say, "it's all in your head!"

Miulang
                        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                          Now, you guys stop giving him a hard time! Can't you see he's serious about this?

Manoa, I think you have PMS.

Comment

all the time?

Comment

all the time?
                              You just said it happened when you saw things you didn't like, not that you were queasy all the time...which is it?

Miulang

Comment

Working...
                              X