X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to be a superhero?

Anyone watching?

I enjoyed the 2nd episode I saw.
    The show is running on SciFi's web site.
    just started: mililaniblog.com

Re: Who wants to be a superhero?

As much as I am a fan of the superhero genre, I don't care much for the reality TV genre, so I have some bias against this series. However I am watching parts of it only because it's before the second running of Eureka on Tuesday nights.

Comment

i think its pretty dorky. its like watching a train wreak. couldnt they have come up with some cooler powers?
      Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

What's the deal with Monkey Woman? They should get Stan more involved in movie development than this crap.
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Are all Reality shows train wrecks ... that's why people watch them?

Cool powers. Perhaps.

Who hasn't done something like this while they were a kid ... come up with a name, powers, color scheme and costume (if your mom can sew) ... if musical you probably had theme music.

It's fun to watch the interviews. They switch from being their secret identity to this superhero.

I also like when Stan tells them what actions weren't superhero like. "... Superheros make people feel good about themselves ..."

Stan will develop a movie about the winner. Stan started POW Entertainment to do this. I don't think he's really part of Marvel anymore. He did sue them you know.
          just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

With this series airing on the Sci-Fi channel, at least it's in the sprit of the channel.

Comment

I can't seem to get behind this thread. all that comes to mind is this, then i lose it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUL5X2q4sl8

Comment

Working...
              X