Thread count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread count

Stats today say 6,000 threads on HT --- will this make it 6,001?
    Yes. Yes it did.

Nothing here about bedsheets, however.

Re: Thread count

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
    [...]Nothing here about bedsheets, however.
    I prefer cotton jersey (think super soft t-shirts) sheets, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
      Stats today say 6,000 threads on HT --- will this make it 6,001?
      Yes. Yes it did.

Nothing here about bedsheets, however.
      Aw, man!
      I was hoping to get into a discussion about the merits of Egyptian cotton over percale.
      (sigh)
      j/k -- have a great evening -- whatever the type of sheets on which you sleep.
      I'm off to yet another beginning of the school year parent orientation night.
      I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Originally posted by Erika Engle
        Aw, man!
        I was hoping to get into a discussion about the merits of Egyptian cotton over percale.
        (sigh)
        j/k[...]
        j/k or not...my daughter told me she bought 1200 tc sheets (dunno if Egyptian cotton or percale) and said she notices NO difference from 400 tc. Big price difference tho'!

I bought my ugly color, super soft, cotton jersey sheets from Ross'. Such a deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Erika Engle
          Aw, man!
          (sigh)
          j/k -- have a great evening -- whatever the type of sheets on which you sleep.
          I'm off to yet another beginning of the school year parent orientation night.

Me, too, Erika! And Tutusue--I cannot tolerate jersey sheets! They are so HOT! How can you handle them out in Makaha?
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
            Me, too, Erika! And Tutusue--I cannot tolerate jersey sheets! They are so HOT! How can you handle them out in Makaha?
            I haven't found jersey sheets to be any hotter than any other sheets. I guess, for me, it's kinda like wearing a t-shirt in summer. The one's you experienced, were they a blend perhaps?

Comment

Maybe, got them at Ross years ago the first time Oprah said something was her favorite thing. Well, shoots, that chick mostly lives in Chicago! Gosh sakes, you'd want something like that!

@
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Maybe, got them at Ross years ago the first time Oprah said something was her favorite thing. Well, shoots, that chick mostly lives in Chicago! Gosh sakes, you'd want something like that! [...]
                Have to admit that I wasn't aware of Oprah's recommendation. I've always liked the feel of sleeping in a t-shirt altho' the look is less than attractive! But, what do I care...it's Makaha, fer crissakes! Stumbled across the sheets at Ross' last year and thought, what the heck, for that price I'd give 'em a try. Love 'em!

Heh! After the thread where you mentioned you really didn't like the memory foam mattress topper...and I loved it...and now the jersey sheets...and I love 'em...it appears our sleep 'tools' are totally different. Thanks for the topper, btw!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                  Heh! After the thread where you mentioned you really didn't like the memory foam mattress topper...and I loved it...and now the jersey sheets...and I love 'em...it appears our sleep 'tools' are totally different. Thanks for the topper, btw!

No kidding! For a pair of polar opposites I still think you're one cool chick!
                  @
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

No kidding! For a pair of polar opposites I still think you're one cool chick!
                    @
                    I guess that's 'cuz our 'thermostats' are set a bit different...altho', at my age mine should be running at a higher temp than yours!

Comment

Working...
                    X