workout: bravo channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workout: bravo channel

it's definitely not great tv but i'm impressed with the character (real or not) of the main gal, jackie. she's the owner of a fitness club/spa in beverly hills and each week, it's mainly about the interactions between jackie and her girlfriend and jackie and her employees (others trainers). personally, i wouldn't be surprised if some/much of it is staged but like i said, i'm impressed with jackie's character. besides being very fit, she comes across as being very confident and i find that extremely appealing in anyone i run into (which must not be confused with arrogance).

a little puzzling is the fact that her employees often act like kids and that's the part that i think is staged; i mean, i think they're there to make things "interesting" and i think that's pretty lame. jackie claims to be/have the premiere/most exclusive fitness center in l.a. and the best trainers around and that's just too outrageous to believe. if the jackie character were for real, i think she never would have hired those people or if she did, she would have given them a chance and then given them the boot for being so unprofessional.

at any rate, i think jackie's attractive, i think she'd make a good personal trainer, and she comes across as friendly and very self confident. interesting how some people seem to possess an inner strength and confidence...

http://www.bravotv.com/Work_Out//index.shtml
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?
Working...
X