Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Ceremonies

Creative Wedding Ceremonies

Reverend Angelina Genie Joseph performs legal weddings that are unique, creative, inspired, non-traditional ceremonies. Non-denominational, combined faiths, spiritual ceremonies that are unforgettable. Will perform ceremonies anywhere with any two people who wish to merge their destinies. Pre-marital jitters, and counseling also available (twelve years of counseling experience). I wish you indescribable joy in whatever path you choose. Call Angelina at 949-8255 or Lightwave7@hotmail.com

Re: Wedding Ceremonies

I'll keep you in mind.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Genie Joseph
      Creative Wedding Ceremonies

Reverend Angelina Genie Joseph performs legal weddings that are unique, creative, inspired, non-traditional ceremonies. Non-denominational, combined faiths, spiritual ceremonies that are unforgettable. Will perform ceremonies anywhere with any two people who wish to merge their destinies. Pre-marital jitters, and counseling also available (twelve years of counseling experience). I wish you indescribable joy in whatever path you choose. Call Angelina at 949-8255 or Lightwave7@hotmail.com
      Wow Genie Joseph! You were just a name in the name game thread that we are playing.

Your quite the well rounded person... Television, Acting...and now a Reverend....

Right on!

I always see your posts on a few other threads... Welcome To HT!

I'm already married though... so I don't need the service.... Just a quick question... If your gonna post an announcement... to keep you from getting flooded with questions...

Can you give us an idea of your rates so that others that are thinking about getting married can have an idea?

Comment

Sounds like our reverend that did our ceremony. He was really cool and easy to work with!

Comment

Just wondering Genie Joseph... is this the same one that was posted by me at the name game...

I just googled a part of your name "Joseph" from the previous post with "Hawaii Television" ...and that's how I came up with it.... just wondering if this is you

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...t=genie+joseph
          Post #539

and once again...welcome to HT.

Comment

What a weird day? I wonder... tropical fish and now wedding ceremonies!
            I would have never expected a reverend selling their services here!

Last edited by damontucker; August 10, 2006, 06:52 PM. Reason: had to reason with myself!

Comment

Working...
            X