Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music Videos.. any local shows still runing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Videos.. any local shows still runing?

So, is Overdrive Live still on OC16? I used to watch em when I could remember. I went back home to Kaua'i and bought their Volume 1 & 2 DVD's and Cruzin Island Style Volume 1 DVD. I need more local music videos. MORE!

Re: Music Videos.. any local shows still runing?

Aloha and welcome to HT...

There are a couple local radio stations that you can listen to Hawaiian Online.
    http://kccnfm100.com/

Is the one that I recommend the most.

So how hot is it in Arizona!

Comment

To answer your question, ODL is still on TV. There are also a couple of shows on public access.

OC-16 also airs TRX TV, a new show that plays rock and hip-hop videos by local artists, and other independent acts from the mainland.

www.trxtv.com

Comment

I listen to KCCN everyday. I've never listened to island music as much as I have since moving to Arizona. You never miss something until it's gone. It gets insanely hot here. My first summer here, I went to a grocerry store and bought an Almond Roca Candy and by the time I got from the exit to my truck, it had already melted. That was in May of 2004. It's been pretty cool the past few weeks, but still hot and nothing like home. I miss the hummidity.

A new show? Awesome! I hope they release DVDs.

Last year they opened a Tower Records over near where I work. Just before I moved here in January of 2004, they closed. Then last summer, my prayers were answered. I could buy local music, without having to pay for shipping. Still buy 'em online though, cuz they get 'em first and Toweres only has the more "known" artists. I need to build up my island music collection and need more DVDs.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Where in AZ do you live, I went to 7th/8th grade, high school and college there, 13 years of my life spent in that state.

KalihiBoy

Comment

Currently, I'm in Queen Creek. Began in Mesa, then to Tempe/Scottsdale border and now in the up and coming Queen Creek. Hopefully it's only another 3 years and then I can move back home.

Comment

Working...
            X