Weight loss solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss solutions

There is no BS in this ad. I'm not going to try to sell you something if you don't want it. I just want to show you a product that worked for me and it is totally up to you if you want to buy it or not.

This company has a variety of supplements for kids to professional weight trainers. Just check them out.

https://www.advocare.com/0608218/Sto...ode=T1172&id=A
    This is the website for the weight loss pills

I have tried this product and it has worked for me. I have tried many other products on the site so I will not tell you something works when it doesn't. If you have any questions about any of the other products just ask me and I will reply.

Check out my website
    https://www.advocare.com/0608218

Re: Weight loss solutions

Originally posted by gwasano
    I just want to show you a product that worked for me and it is totally up to you if you want to buy it or not.
    ya mean that form of buying is an option now?
    (wait. we got that freedom now. WHAT is being conveyed here anyway?)

Comment

Kimo...

I'm amazed that you were courteous enough to give this buggah 2 lines of text!

You made me bite just cause I saw you responded to it... now look... how many others now gonna look cause I responding to you because of it!

Comment

countless untold thousands, I am sure...

Comment

look I'm not trying to make trouble or anything.

I just want to sell to people who want to buy this product alright. There are people out there who have hard time losing weight such as myself and I found this a good product.

If you are offended by my post then please let me know now so I can change it. I'm sorry to have caused you the inconvenience.

Comment

no harm meant, no harm done.
            I just love the line:

"it is totally up to you if you want to buy it or not."

I mean heretofore, we HAVE had SS troopers put these nasty lugers to our heads after shooting our parrot, and say
            "it iss NOT up to yoo! ve haff veys off mekkeeeeng yoo buy. Unt yoo veel like eet!"

Comment

hahahaha
              well I didn't want to push people to buy it. I mean A great salesperson will try and push people to buy it but I'm only doing this as a side job.

I also know that people might flame me for trying to MAKE then buy these kind of products. I just thought i'd try letting people know that this product works and I sell it because im pretty confident it'll work for them.

Comment

There is a different weight loss solution that worked for me and the link is to follow. There is no pressure to click the link or try the product, you have free will to do whatever you want to do. I don't want my opinions to influence your decision making process.

www.starnutrition.com

Comment

I have a weight loss solution too!

PUt all the energy you put into worrying about how you look, how much you weigh, and how many calories....towards being happy with yourself and staying Healthy!

Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                  Sharing withother survivors...
                  www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I lost twenty pounds once just by getting up off my behind.
                    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X