Seeking a business name and logo for an embroidery shirt company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a business name and logo for an embroidery shirt company

I admit, I googled the proper name for "embroidery", and that's where the problem lies. My Mom is starting her own tshirt embroidery service (she'll buy the machine, and that means instant shirts for me) and she needs a business name (lately, my cousin and Mom started their own businesses, because of me). She currently has it as "tonili's embroidery" but no one can spell embroidery w/out googling it first.

So, I call on you fine people to help my Mom choose a business name. But this time, the reward will be free computer service for you, or a recommended person (as long as you PM me about it first). Of course, I'll be putting this on my website as advertising, but also I might setup a website/car sign for her also. Her name is Toni, but I'd want something different other than "Toni's tshirts".
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Seeking a business name and logo for an embroidery shirt company

If your cousin's name is Lilo and s/he works with your mom, how 'bout...Lilo and Stitch?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
      If your cousin's name is Lilo and s/he works with your mom, how 'bout...Lilo and Stitch?
      Followed by the words: "Not sued by Disney since 2006."

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
        Followed by the words: "Not sued by Disney since 2006."
        <tee hee> Exactly...in teeny, tiny print so that it fits into the design of a logo!

Comment

How about "Sew What?"

Comment

Originally posted by Composite 2992
            How about "Sew What?"
            Guess what? Its taken!

We'll let it stew for the weekend, and by next week, we should have the name.

Comment

How's about "Sew Local"? "Sew Special" is already taken too (there's a fabric store on Maui with that name).

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

My Mom got her GET license with the name "Miracle Stitch".

Once again, I have a team at home drawing ideas for the logo, but for the second time, I want some HTers in on the action. The reward: either a free computer service, or a free personalized embroidered shirt or hat (I don't know what we can do yet, so as long as its on a cloth, maybe we can embroider it.

Comment

how about "Uncommon Thread"...you get a nod for the HTers, too...
                  Don't be mean,
                  try to help.

Comment

One thing about naming a company -- it has to live up to its "brand identity."

Yeah yeah yeah, branding/marketing gobbledygook, you say -- but it's true.

How many times in YOUR life have you purchased something believing a promise, based on a product's or service's name or advertising claims, only to be sorely disappointed?

Naming a business -- naming a "brand," if you will -- is not something to be taken lightly or treated like a cute proposition or fun project ... I'm not even an expert, but it's sho nuff true.
                    I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

How about "Loco Logos"? (Loco="crazy" in Spanish). Kinda' flows...

Comment

I dunno, naming doesnt always matter. Isnt there a Manoa Cleaners in Kaimuki? And alot of clubs are just the street numbers.
                        But something related to the business is always good. Like Affordable Embroidery or Lilo's Needle or A Stich in Time =p
                        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Thread Creations, Thread Designs, Thread Shirts

Needle & Stitch, Power Needle, Needle me, Needle designs

Machine Threads, Thread Machine, Machine Miracle

how fun.
                          FutureNewsNetwork.com
                          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

How about KEIA KU`I.....with kahako over the e in KEIA....means 'Sew This'

Comment

Originally posted by Ms_Aloha_Nui
                              How about KEIA KU`I.....with kahako over the e in KEIA....means 'Sew This'
                              Sounds like "stitch this!," which is what a Scotsman says to you just prior to giving you a "Glasgow kiss" (a/k/a a severe head-butting.)

Comment

Working...
                              X