"Import" or domestic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Import" or domestic?

I put import in quotation marks because some of the imports are made in the US.

If price wasn't a matter, which would you choose to drive? What about 5-10 years later?
    Imports
    85.71%
    Domestic
    14.29%
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: "Import" or domestic?

I always ask first for a Newcastle or Guinness; my third choice is usually Sam Adams. I guess that makes me an import guy!

...although I admit that when Kimo asked me if I wanted a Heinie, I had no idea what he meant at first. Well, I had some idea, but he wasn't referring to the girls posing on the rock wall for photographs.
    Last edited by scrivener; August 15, 2006, 06:46 PM. Reason: "paranoia strikes deep..."
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
      I always ask first for a Newcastle or Guinness; my third choice is usually Sam Adams. I guess that makes me an import guy!

...although I admit that when Kimo asked me if I wanted a Heinie, I had no idea what he meant at first. Well, I had some idea, but he wasn't referring to the girls posing on the rock wall for photographs.
      I want one of those Guinness cars! Does it run on stout?

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Actually, like those hybrids, it runs on alcohol. But just barley.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
          Actually, like those hybrids, it runs on alcohol. But just barley.
          Har, Leo Lakio, Scriv beat ya to it!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
            Har, Leo Lakio, Scriv beat ya to it!
            What? Hey! What did I miss? Ow, damn - that's what I get for being one of the few mainlanders who does the 'bocha before bed' thing.

And as much as I loves me some Guinness, it would be more appropriate for me to get one that runs on Porter.

Bad puns are good for what ales ya...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
              What? Hey! What did I miss? Ow, damn - that's what I get for being one of the few mainlanders who does the 'bocha before bed' thing.

And as much as I loves me some Guinness, it would be more appropriate for me to get one that runs on Porter.

Bad puns are good for what ales ya...
              Beery funny, Leo. Now go moemoe

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                Beery funny, Leo. Now go moemoe
                Yes'm. Good night, all.

(Oh, lovely Alpha Female...where ARE youuuuu?)

Comment

Working...
                X