Mango Stains off Blue Carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mango Stains off Blue Carpet

Mangos are good, but not when they roll over on blue carpet, making the color a dark green. Does anyone know how to get yellow mango stains off of dark blue carpet without spending the money to change the entire living room floor?

Ya, gasoline and match, but something a little less destructive, please!

Thank you!!!

Re: Mango Stains off Blue Carpet

Whoah Dale, you really one tight pake, eh? No like spend money fix nottin'. lol Kidding.

Umm. Never had a mango spill on blue carpet before. 'Das why I usually grind 'dem juicy buggahz right ovah' da kitchen sink. No scade, jus' whack 'em.

One household remedy that I know works well on juice and wine spills on any color carpet (including white) is iodized table salt. As soon as the spill occurs, immediately poor a liberal amount of the granulated salt over the spill. Enough to allow it to absorb however much liquid was spilled.

Watch as it magically extracts and absorbs the juice or wine. Within minutes, vacuum up the salt/liquid mess. No stain or evidence of a spill remains.

Mango Stain. Sounds nasty. lol
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Oh ya brah. Me one really tight pake since da wedding at the Kahala Resort stay expensive. Nobody wanted the public beach wedding, so we had 'um at the Kahala Resort. Dat wedding not cheap!!! Since we pake ourselves, and we invited all the pakes, they only give da kine $1 for the gift and raided all the poke as they like. Dey left the bread and the salads. The roast beef and the poke was gone in minutes!

I tink I waited too long since the buggah dry already. I heard that vinegar or lemon juice works, but I dunno. Never tried yet. When the wifey comes back from Canada, she said that she going try.

Mango stain, ho the nasty, but people say wait until the kids come! Now, that place going get wild if you think everything clean now. Little kids can destroy the place! No give the kids grape juice on white carpet!

Comment

Don't use anything with bleach or acid in it on colored carpeting or clothes. Sometimes products like Oxy-Clean work (doesn't contain bleach but works just like bleach).

Before you try any cleaner on that mango spot, try using it on another part of the carpet (like in a corner) to make sure the color in the carpet doesn't come out when you use the product.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

There is a product called Sol U Mel..I don't know if you can getsome but it took black permanent marker of my carpet! ALL 15 INCHES of it!!!

It is made by that Melelueca comapny.
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Krud Kutter.

Get it from Aloha Island Lei on Kawaiahao Street right behind the Advertiser building.

Or City Mill.

Comment

Working...
            X