Building Boom or Bust ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Boom or Bust ?

I found a very interesting article on the current Hawaii County building boom.It seems that most of the industry is having a banner year, although there has been some signs of a slowdown
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Re: Building Boom or Bust ?

"We are looking at changing the product we build; getting back to creating more affordable homes for the working people. I'm tired of the egos of the rich and famous."

That's great.

I don't even live there (yet?) and hearing about Michael Dell's new multi-million dollar mansion on the BI gave me a nice grimace. Is he even going to live there most of the time? 'Course not -- he's back in Texas churning out white box PCs

Comment

Originally posted by Bard
      I don't even live there (yet?) and hearing about Michael Dell's new multi-million dollar mansion on the BI gave me a nice grimace. Is he even going to live there most of the time? 'Course not -- he's back in Texas churning out white box PCs
      He not only owns a masion here, but the Four Seasons/ Hualalai Resort
      Link to my blog. Through his company MSD Capital
      he bought a hotel on Maui also.

MSD Capital L.P
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

On Oahu they are sure building a lot of storage facilities. What are they predicting? Everyone will be in foreclosure and will have to store thier junk somewhere?

Comment

Working...
        X