Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slack Key Festival ... Streaming

Thanks Lava.net!
    It's great to hear live music during lunch from out in Mililani. We have to make it out to the festival but we'll settle for this. Couple more hours to go.

www.lava.net
    just started: mililaniblog.com

Re: Slack Key Festival ... Streaming

Thanks for the link. BTW, HTer Pali plays from 2:50 - 3:05. Oh shoots, I missed Taimane Gardner. She's another amazing kid!

Comment

I missed it and was bummin. I was crankin' on the new CD cover art and spaced it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe
        I missed it and was bummin. I was crankin' on the new CD cover art and spaced it.
        When's Pali gonna come out with a new CD? I just bought his first in May when I was in Hawai'i and I play it constantly in the car.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          When's Pali gonna come out with a new CD? I just bought his first in May when I was in Hawai'i and I play it constantly in the car.

Miulang

He said he wants to get it out by the end of the month....

I'm hoping he means September otherwise....AHHHHHH! Help meeeeeeeeeeee......

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe
            He said he wants to get it out by the end of the month....

I'm hoping he means September otherwise....AHHHHHH! Help meeeeeeeeeeee......
            WHEEEEE! I'll keep my eyes peeled for it (hopefully mele.com will announce it in her regular email to subscribers).

Mahalos,
            Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

This one is a tribute compliation, then he's been working on stuff for another CD with more original pieces mixed in. I think he's looking to release that one sometime towards November/December.

Comment

Working...
              X