Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

The official movie title of Marvel's first family of superheroes, The Fantastic Four, was recently announced as the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer .

The cast of the original Four will be returning, with Ioan Gruffudd as Mr. Fantastic, Michael Chiklis as the Thing, Chris Evans as the Human Torch, and Jessica Alba as the Invisible Woman. Keep checking back with us on all the latest news on the next installment of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
    This news comes from Marvel .
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: FF2 News

Man, all the testosterone in my house is going to be excited!! Thanks for the info!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Strange that the article makes no mention of Galactus.

Comment

Re: Fantastic Four 2 News

Originally posted by helen
        Strange that the article makes no mention of Galactus.
        I think he may be a secret for now or they didn't cast him yet.

Flickr

Comment

FF was not bad. I don’t like the way they portrayed Doom at all. The whole remade movie origins I don’t like. But as for entertainment, it was entertaining. I have to go into FF2 with no expectations because I will probably be let down. It happens when your a comic reading geek.
          I usually follow the crowd .... except, when they're going the WRONG WAY!

Comment

I kind of new about the project four months back which is pretty old but all the other websites I was checking out than weren't to happy with the out lay of the entire thing, most were throwing daggers at it, but for me I thought that the first movie was not great but along the lines of good but could be better, and I most certainly look foward to seeing the 2nd installment. Everyone here seems to be digging the news that's cool considering all the bashing it was getting for being mentioned. I was a fan of the Silver Surfer and I can't wait to see him surf his way unto the silver screen that would be something to behold and I would be there watching it when he does.
            A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Found this on Flickr.... the Silver Surfer....sort of?
              I guess the green suit is for CGI.

Flickr

Comment

From what I have read and heard about FF2 they are going to have Silver Surfer as you very well may know by know after looking at the photo of the green dude hanging ten in the studio but it's about him and the Fantastic Four and how they turn him into a good guy. According to the Director he mentioned that Galactus will be appearing in the movie but at the very end so that just means there'll be another Fantastic Four Episode in the making after part two hits the big screen. I am EXCITED!!!!
                A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Fantastic Four Film Turns Up the Heat

Beau Garrett Joins the Cosmic Cast

Model-turned-actress Beau Garrett has joined the cosmic cast of the forthcoming Fantastic Four sequel, Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer. The torch-hot actress joins returning cast members Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans, and Michael Chiklis in the hugely anticipated sequel starring the Marvel's First Family. Garrett will play Frankie Raye, a scientist and love interest to the Human Torch, Johnny Storm. In the comics, Raye becomes a superhero named Nova with Human Torch-like abilities making the two a rather -um- hot item. Garrett has appeared on TV in HBO's Entourage and FOX's North Shore.

With the addition of Garrett joining the cast and the Silver Surfer riding a cosmic wave into this sequel, you can bet there will be even more eye-popping action in this second Fantastic Four flick. Be prepared to witness the power cosmic in June 2007.
                  Looks Good to me
                  Attached Files

Flickr

Comment

hmmm if they do the storyline like the Ultimate FF series, this should be a good one.

I would've guessed that the Gah-lac-tus storyline was the next thing for the FF. The Mole Man would've been cool as well. Either that or maybe a trip into the negative zone.

Comment

One of the previews to Night at the Museum was Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Oh let's see there is a wedding, an aerial chase scene and a view of the Silver Surfer.

Who kind of looks like the T1000 thing from Terminator 2

Comment

Re: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

The preview is also available at this site.

Comment

Surfer looks cool!
                          Attached Files

Flickr

Comment

I'm disappointed now that I hear Galactus is clouds ....
                            Wanted to let you know what Galactus is going to look like / be represented as in the FF2 sequel:

A storm cloud.
                            oh well ...At least the Surfer looks cool.

SOURCE
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by alohabear; April 26, 2007, 04:05 PM.

Flickr

Comment

Is Michael Chiklis re-appearing in this one?

Comment

Working...
                              X