aloha from north dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aloha from north dakota

hi everyone i am haleiwa but have been in north dakota going to nursing school. i have family here. i find myself missing hawaii so much and not only when it is 20 below zero here. i hope to finish my schooling and return to hawaii. however i see it is getting more expensive every year in hawaii which saddens me. even when i become an rn i don't know if hawaii is even affordable anymore. but i just wanted to read blogs from people from hawaii it helps me reminis about hawaii and the great people , customs , food, and daily life of hawaii......

Re: aloha from north dakota

Hi Manatua

Join da far from home club ! I've been gone from HI for over 10 years myself, with no family with me other than my keiki's, been wanting to go back myself as well, to be close to my family but it just doesn't seem to be happening that way...this a great place to share your thoughts or just wala'au with peeps from back home or all over, so kick off your shoes, relax in your favorite chair and have fun! See you around the boards!
    Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Aloha, Manatua...your last name wouldn't happen to be Manutai would it? I am from Waialua/Haleiwa as well and graduated from Waialua HS in the early 80s...welcome to HT!

Comment

Originally posted by localgrl
        Hi Manatua
        ...this a great place to share your thoughts or just wala'au with peeps from back home or all over, so kick off your shoes, relax in your favorite chair and have fun! See you around the boards!

I just love how this was written. Choice!
        Aloha an' E Komo Mai Manatua!
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
        X