• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altivec
    replied
    Re: Finding HawaiiThreads.com

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    All I can say is none of my relatives wouldn't be ashame to say they are my relatives or else I would give them Whacks Whacks!

Auntie Alyn
    haha, ok ok...I'm sure craig wouldn't whack me

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

All I can say is none of my relatives wouldn't be ashame to say they are my relatives or else I would give them Whacks Whacks!

Auntie Alyn

Leave a comment:

• Altivec
    replied

I found out about Hawaii Threads by punching up a search for "Hawaii Forums." And I got 2 solid matches, one of which is here. Much to my surprise, one of my very own relatives is a frequent poster here (I'll let you guess at who this person is).

Unlike the other search match for forums in Hawaii, I find that the majority of the posters here are very informative and friendly. Plus I find the moderators very professional in their approach to moderation.
    Last edited by Altivec; April 23, 2006, 09:08 PM. Reason: Adding additional thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

I was googling on some topic (can't remember what!) and HT was one of the hits. I recognized it immediately as being one of PZ's sites. Long before that I'd seen PZ's ad in the Weekly and figured he must've gotten a raise to be paying for advertising!

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied

It's been a while, but I think I found the forum because I read Ian Lind everyday.

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

I got turned onto the game called "Geocaching" and asked on the forums of www.geocaching.com. I learned of GPSHawai'i, which is a sub-forum and then discovered HawaiiThreads. I love it here!

Leave a comment:

• hankhawaii
    replied

Hi, new here.

I found this site in google search for the exact terms:
    hawaii forum

First in the search results! That's pretty good positioning for those simple terms.

Leave a comment:

• barefoot-in-maui
    replied

While I answered "A web directory or local links page" I actually found HawaiiThreads through Google using "Hawaii forum" as my keywords.

Leave a comment:

• Tiger Beer
    replied

Found it through the forum on www.hawaii.com and so glad I did. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I've also signed up on the HonoluluAdvertiser's Forum.. but that just doesn't quite compare either to the community thats here.

Great website!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

OLALA! I always had Hawaii Threads as a sister link on my weblog at Hawaii Stories. I only recently got nosy to find out what it was about...hence, finding this wonderful site on my own. The first day was great to talk story and be welcome by three regulars here. Yesterday and today I couldn't do as much as I wanted to as we've had a death in the family. I will however be a regular myself here cause I love to talk story and ventilate my feelings...after all I am 1stwahine and the infamous Aunty Lynn of Chinatown,Hawaii. Also, no body betta bother me,cause I from Mayor Wrights Housing...I know plenty Sole's and Micro Dots!(nah only joke) I do live @ MWH.

1stwahine

Leave a comment:

• Konaguy
    replied

Originally posted by admin
    I'm curious about how people find their way here...
    I found my way here via http://www.hawaiiradiotv.com/

Leave a comment:

• Leimamo
    replied

Originally posted by aleno
    I love the threads, been away for awhile but now I'm back.
    Aloha Aleno,

Long time no see. Hope you had a great summer with the boys, glad to see you're still kicking!

Leave a comment:

• aleno
    replied

Hi,

Mt son found the site and begged me to respond to some of the postings. He wanted to attend the UH at Manoa but due to financial difficulties, he's staying in California.

I love the threads, been away for awhile but now I'm back.

Aleno

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I'm impressed that 32 people have taken part in the poll so far.

Leave a comment:

• Olgica
    replied

I'm very new to Hawaii Threads and have found it through Panther's Tale and Champuru.com. They have you guys listed on their blogs and online journals. I'm putting you up on my blog too, now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X