• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anapuni808
    replied
    Re: UH Survey on HawaiiThreads

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Got mine too. I've never bought anything from Amazon. Matter of fact, I don't recall ever going to their website. This should be interesting!
    I buy a lot from Amazon and have never had a problem. They ship pretty fast too. I try to make sure all my orders ore more than $25 so I don't have to pay shipping - I really hate how we get screwed on shipping to here.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Got mine too. I've never bought anything from Amazon. Matter of fact, I don't recall ever going to their website. This should be interesting!

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

i got mine too and have a couple of books in mind that were already on my list.

Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Linkmeister
    replied

Yeah, me too. But I learned that Amazon has bumped the shipping price to Hawai'i for books from $3 to $5. Last few items I bought there were single books with a G/C and I paid shipping rather than try to reach the $25 free shipping threshold. Each time for those books it was $3 shipping and $0.99 handling. When I started to pre-order something tonight for about the same price as one of those last books the total was $5.99 S&H.

Boo and hiss.

Yes, I can and probably will reach the $25 threshold with this freebie, but still.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Already got "paid"!

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    "Are you over-analytical?"!
    Not so much over-analytical, BUT...

I do suffer from CDO; not OCD, but rather the one that puts the letters in the correct alphabetical order, as they should be!

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Took me about 9 minutes, making sure I voted exactly how I felt. Looking forward to seeing the results when they're done!

Leave a comment:

• acousticlady
    replied

That was fun! I like how they asked how emotional you were and then later, how UNemotional you were. They did that on several of the personality traits. Wonder if they were trying to see if we were paying attention.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Done in six. Thanks, Ryan, for involving us.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
    Some questions stumped me a little. Such as "Are you touchy?"

Hmmm . . . am I?
    I dunno! Let's fine ou'

No, you okay.

Leave a comment:

• Pomai
    replied

Done. Now I feel a little more "complex" than I used to be. lol

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied

If you have 100 or more posts, you're eligible. (Well, if you haven't been banned... I guess I forgot to mention that additional criteria.) If you didn't get an email, perhaps the email address on your account here is out of date, or perhaps your email provider flagged it as junk mail. Just email me at kokua@hawaiithreads.com and I can look into it.

Thanks, all, for the great and fast response. And it's great to see some names we've not seen in months... even years!

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Hmm-dee-dee...oh, some guy with 8,285 blabby posts is still waitin' on his invite...hopin' Admin has a current e-mail address for him...
    Me no get neither. Now me be curiouser. Maybe you gotta be kama'aina?

Leave a comment:

• Mocha
    replied

Interesting that it took a survey to bring me back to this site! Hope it brings results that can be used.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by admin View Post
    If you do want to participate but don't receive an email, let me know!
    Hmm-dee-dee...oh, some guy with 8,285 blabby posts is still waitin' on his invite...hopin' Admin has a current e-mail address for him...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X