My deepest apologies to every member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my deepest apologies to every member here

Since this thread is a combination of 2 threads and has evolved to become more of an administrative matter vs. a Hawaii TV discussion, it is being moved to this section of the board.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Re: i know i havent been a good member only i'll change my ways.

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
      I think this is the internet...and a forum...run by an admin team that if so choose, would ban you so you could NOT post, bu that is not the case...
      Au contraire. I can think of at least two members who have been banned.

I am sure our admin, who has shown great restraint and tolerance in what is viewed as acceptable content, would nonetheless not hesitate to take measures against additional members should they continue to post objectionable material on a recurring basis.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post

I am sure our admin, who has shown great restraint and tolerance in what is viewed as acceptable content, would nonetheless not hesitate to take measures against additional members should they continue to post objectionable material on a recurring basis.
        I can think of at least four.

But I appreciate that admin allows us to debate a lot here, without interference, jumping in only when we go overboard in violating the "rules" (like de-volving into particularly nasty personal attacks). There are many here with whom I would disagree on a number of topics - but I appreciate the opportunity for back-and-forth.

"Banning" seems to have become less of an issue since Ryan instituted a screening process before allowing members to join. It's also cut back on the potential "spam."

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post

I was just referring to Sansei, who has done nothing in my opinion(unless I have missed something?) to warrant being banned, that was all.
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Working...
          X