My deepest apologies to every member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My deepest apologies to every member here

hi this is sansei and my deepest apologies to every member here and i didnt mean to offend anyone with my post's about the anchor's and news media and i'll behave more on this board and i wont post any rumor's or thing's is hear is i wouldnt wish to offend anyone so i hope every member here may accept my truest and humblest apologies?

I'll be a good member here,i promise.

well thank's for your time

Re: my deepest apologies to every member here

Works for me, sansei - thanks.

Comment

I didn't read any of the news threads and have not a clue what you are referring to, but! I am replying to you here because sincerity has always touched me to my very toes and you sound sincere. Sending ya a hug for this reason.
      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Hi Sansei, Your apology is accepted. We all know you didn't mean it.
        Inspire, educate, and create change.

Comment

hi this is sansei and thank you everyone for forgiving me,i know to post without spreading rumor's or being shibai and i'll be most careful on how i respond,that's my promise to everyone here. if i do learn the truth,i'll keep it to myself and if it's ok,i'd only post it with the member's agreement here if it's ok with everyone?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Very gracious of you Sansei, I'm sure you are quite sincere and it's
            a "big" thing of you to publicly state an apology.

Comment

Right on Sansei. Right on.

(((Hugs)))

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

OK Sansei /J... the members are willing to cut you some slack here. We hope you keep to what you said in this thread. I'll be monitoring this media section and watching all of your posts. Deviation may enforce a sanction.

Thank you for your time!
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

hi this is sansei and as promised to all member's here and to our moderator's mel and helen,i'll live up to my promise's is when i joined,i didnt realize that a member isnt able to post about rumor's or thing's you hear so i'll keep my promise to everyone and i'll live up to it and i also had a bad cough so that may have distorted my thought's and since my brother in law he smoke's only his cigarette make's my thought's not good so when he doesnt smoke,im much better and this isnt a fib,this is the truth and thank you mel for being such a good moderator.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and as i've kept my true and humblest apology,im doing my best to refrain myself from posting of what i promised and though i made one error this once in my incorrect judgement,i didnt mean when i posted it and i hope every member here will give me one chance more and i'll do my true best not to post on what i did and i did retract what i posted in my post and i'll be more careful and i'll watch what i post from now on and to our moderator mel,i hope yourself and every member here will forgive me this once,please?

Well I must go and every member here have a good morning and Day!

Sincerly member

sansei

Comment

if i may ask,may any member here not wish for me to post here?

hi this is sansei and if i may inquire,may any member here may not wish for me to post here since as a member,i've been making error's in my post,if anyone may wish to respond,it'll be ok and i'll be willing to listen to anyone's comment's.

Comment

Re: if i may ask,may any member here not wish for me to post here?

Sensei, I am glad you invited any of us to comment to you, because I hope you will stop even wondering if anyone here doesn't want you to post. We are all guests here and I try to keep that in the back of my mind when I post.

Ryan is the owner of this place and I truly only care if HE wants me to post here, or not. If he doesn't, I'll leave and I hope you will think this way, too.

What I discern from you is that you are one dynomite person, a sweet soul, and so polite and all of that.

I can't imagine why anyone would want you to not post here, and in closing, sorry to repeat myself but please don't wonder if anyone but Ryan...the owner does, or does not want you here.

huggz~
                        Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

hi this is sansei and thank you karen and i'll think the same thought's that you do if the owner ryan would or wouldnt wish for me to be here and when i post,i think of everyone's post or response and i feel i needed to ask is i seem to post incorrectly while in the media thread and i dont mean any harm,i tried to be as cordial as possible so that's my main goal without hurting anyone. i only observe when passing on my Moped and that's how i was taught to post.

i hope in my heart,we'll always remain cordial to one another? i dont wish to upset anyone here.i'll do my best to be a good member without posting any rumor's or thing's i may have heard,i'll let someone respond to them.

Comment

i know i havent been a good member only i'll change my ways.

hi this is sansei and i know i havent been a good member only i'll change my way's of posting and i'll do my best not to make anyone feel uncomfortable and i can keep this promise as i have done in the media thread and one question,i know many may not wish for me to Pm or Em them so i'll refrain from this until someone may wish to let me PM Or Em them if it's ok with them.

Comment

Re: i know i havent been a good member only i'll change my ways.

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                              hi this is sansei and i know i havent been a good member only i'll change my way's of posting and i'll do my best not to make anyone feel uncomfortable and i can keep this promise as i have done in the media thread and one question,i know many may not wish for me to Pm or Em them so i'll refrain from this until someone may wish to let me PM Or Em them if it's ok with them.

i'm confused? i sent you a pm only asking about your username/meaning and the length of time you have lived in hawai'i. you answered, but didn't want any more personal questions asked. i didn't think the questions were too personal, but you somehow did?

so, are you saying that you want to send whomever a pm/em, but don't want whomever to send the same to you? or, are you now accepting pms/ems?
                              "chaos reigns within.
                              reflect, repent and reboot.
                              order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Working...
                              X