Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HawaiiThreads 5th Birthday Picnic at Hawaii Geek Meet - April 19

Originally posted by FranMag View Post
    I wish I were more active here so I would have known to look for and meet you all. :-)
    How about posting an introduction of yourself in Introductions thread. It'll be easy and you can start getting involved.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      Some of the Twitter people where wearing T-Shirts with their twitter username on them, kind of big lettering too so it's hard to miss.
      I noticed that in the photos. Love the idea. I want my avatar on an HT t-shirt!

Comment

Oeiaue! what a turnout! Although I am still working on relocating to Oahu, I will try my darndest to make next years event.......relocation or not! But looking at the pictures of the good looking people, I will be the oldest one there! I will wear my avatar, but I have to warn you, my avatar is better looking than I am. I want to make one of those Altoid chargers........for my heart pacemaker.
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
          [...]But looking at the pictures of the good looking people, I will be the oldest one there![...]
          No you won't. I offer my avatar as proof!

Comment

Here are my photos from the Hawaii Geek Meet stored on flickr. However I can't fathom out Ryan's reaction in this photo, maybe because he noticed that I wasn't holding a soda can at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              No you won't. I offer my avatar as proof!
              My friend GlossyP says you are extremely attractive unlike your avatar!
              I would guess she's right!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post

Your friend GlossyP is right. tutusue's avatar is but a facade.

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
                  My avatar is unattractive? Waaaaah...
                  The lighting might be a little off but, all in all, once I photoshopped it a bit, I think I look pretty good! You shoulda seen it straight out of the camera!

Right, lavagal?
                  Originally posted by lurkah View Post
                  No it's not! That's what I look like at the end of a casting session!

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah View Post
                    It might be a Benjamin Button situation. She could turn into Brad Pitt. But, Will she leave the house?

Comment

Working...
                    X