X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo Lakio
    replied
    Re: The Hibiscuses are all grey!

Hi, WB. Just...didn't have much to say. A quiet weekend now (after working Sat. morning).

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Is everybody on each other ignored list so that no one is posting? What made people habut that there's a silent treatment?

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

No matter how we lose the ani9mals we love, it's as bad as losing our children.
    Worse, since we usually know where our children went, to a career or a spouse....

Niogel was run over in front of my house by an uncaring speeder. He was the cat-love of my life. His putative 'wife,' momcat sat on the spot where he was killed until she joinded him in death. True.

Emily was a bitchy-cat, but we loved her anyway. One day my SO says she just opened the door and she ran away and never came back. I can't figure it out; she had a blessed life.

Yep, sometimes I still cry over Nigel. He was too young, loved us unconditionally, and would still be here, Lord willing.

WTF, over.

K

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Angel is gone. We gave him to Beau.

He's in a good home and will be loved.

I was allergic to him.

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• surlygirly
    replied

[sits in corner, rocking back and forth] I like birds.

Leave a comment:

• turtlegirl
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    We got Angel the same way we got Mr. Timpleton. heheheh P.K. and I just can't say no to Homeless Animals and People.

Too funny.

God Bless Everyone,

Auntie Lynn

Oh, Auntie, God bless YOU!

Leave a comment:

• turtlegirl
    replied

ummmm, you know how frikin hilarious a cat named TP is, right?

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    I brush and run my fingertips through his soft silky hair. He's so loveable. He's house broken too. My other Cat, T.P. didn't come home several years ago. It broke my heart. I cried and cried several months. I never really got over it. Never thought I'd fall in love with another but I did.

We got Angel the same way we got Mr. Timpleton. heheheh P.K. and I just can't say no to Homeless Animals and People.

Too funny.

God Bless Everyone,

Auntie Lynn
    When reading the first part of your post I thought you were talking about PK...den I went read on! )

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

I brush and run my fingertips through his soft silky hair. He's so loveable. He's house broken too. My other Cat, T.P. didn't come home several years ago. It broke my heart. I cried and cried several months. I never really got over it. Never thought I'd fall in love with another but I did.

Too funny.

God Bless Everyone,

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• Peshkwe
    replied

Pretty kitteh!

Do yourself a favor and get her used to being brushed. That underfur mats up like crazy. 'Cause a persian cut down to the skin because of mats and left with just a poofy head looks ridiculous!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
    What a pretty kitty!!!!
    Mahalo >>>

Leave a comment:

• turtlegirl
    replied

What a pretty kitty!!!!

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    We can always count on Bobinator to come and sow dissent and fill the pages of HT.
    if we all keep ignoring him and only talking amongst ourselves - he can't sow any more disent

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Or HT is getting viral again
    Viral or virile?

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

We can always count on Bobinator to come and sow dissent and fill the pages of HT.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X