Getting Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting Together

yeah, i thought you wuz serious too. i got out the magnifying glass to look upclose. oh, well.heheheheh
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Are we still having that get together or what???

check out the link....(for the weather on Saturday)

http://search.weather.yahoo.com/forcast/USHI0026.html

*if you don't see it, just type in the Zipcode & you'll
      see the weather for the week.

It said "(For saturday=) Partly Cloudy/Windy, High 82 & Low 73

and we are still having this Mega Rain Storm!.

I hope it goes away tomorrow (Saturday).

So....

What do you all think, gang?

Is it still on, or what???

*Please someone (or 1stwahine) reply soon. Thanks.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

I sent message to ryan. waiting for a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
          Are we still having that get together or what???
          Why wouldn't we? A little rain? A stiff breeze? Ha!

Seriously, though, if things get hairy, no problem. I'll post my cell phone number tomorrow morning, and whether you get lost or if we've all run for cover, just give me a ring to find out what's what. Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
            Why wouldn't we? A little rain? A stiff breeze? Ha!

Seriously, though, if things get hairy, no problem. I'll post my cell phone number tomorrow morning, and whether you get lost or if we've all run for cover, just give me a ring to find out what's what. Okay?
            OK, that would be cool. better,yet, just send it to my PM box or message box, unless u want all the Tom, Dick, & Harry calling you if they see your cell # on this post/thread. Thanks again.

Aloha.
            Aches & Pains
            (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Good idea. I'll PM all the RSVP'd folks, in addition to a post tomorrow before leaving Mililani. Anyone know a good "failover" spot? Indoors? Can't think of any offhand, at least not one that'd let us take over several tables and eat our own food!

Comment

Aloha Everybody! I checked the threads and total count I got including family, friends and those who may come is approximately 12+. To be safe, I'm cooking for a total of 30+.

Right now I don't have a place in mind, in case the weather gets "severe" like channel nine says. I'll be at Magic Island at 10:00 am.

Note: My son is home. Ceremonies was awesome! I'm off to the supermarket to get my supplies and ingredients. Be checking on the boards off and on while I prep.

Malama pono,
                Auntie Lynn
                momthreesoldiers

Comment

Good news? In addition to the tent, tables, and rice, I got drinks. Have a whole stash of Sunkist orange soda and Mountain Dew Red Alert. So, I'll have a cooler with ice and even a small gas grill in case something needs to be warmed up.

Bad news? I can't find the "HawaiiStories" banner. So we'll just be one of many canopy tents in the park. If me and my family look out of place and lonely, you've probably spotted the right picnic!

Comment

I will be wearing my white "HawaiiThreads" T-shirt.

Comment

I'll be pushing my MAMA in a wheelchair and hauling food...a hilarious sight. You can laugh, we don't mind. We're used to it.

Eh, anybody got a BBQ grill?

Comment

I bought some drinks too.. Coke and 7Up liter bottles. Also, I made a huge thing of mac salad. And I have a random assortment of picnicware plates, cups, forks and a few napkins. Enough if we get our usual size crowd, but if everyone turns out someone else better bring stuff to eat off of or we might end up sharing plates

Comment

If I don't screw 'em up, I'm bringing chicken skewers. If I do screw 'em up, I'll bring manapua.
                          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

My cell number is 372-3372. I'll be wearing a beige HawaiiThreads.com T-shirt (though the text is small) and will be with my wife and three kids under a small, blue-topped canopy. We tend to set up shop along the Diamond Head edge of Magic Island, maybe a third of a way down to the "end" (the rock-wall protected cove), usually under a tree just within the walking path. Just walk along the water nearest the marina and if you hit the cove, turn back.

Looks like we may get rain, but hopefully not a deluge! Here's the Weather.com forecast.

Comment

Windy, blue skies but looming clouds. See the picnic in progress here! Posting from my smartphone of course...

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                                Windy, blue skies but looming clouds. See the picnic in progress here! Posting from my smartphone of course...
                                kimo's prejudices:

ho, da cute babies and keiki!
                                Ho, da ono grindz.
                                If i knew Kilinahe was yer wife, I wouldna been so scathing in my posts!
                                if i knew absolutechaos was such a ku'uipo, I wouldna been so scathing in my posts!
                                Last edited by kimo55; April 2, 2005, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X