Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are we pau with HT?

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    With about 13 thousand members, there's got to be someone to write stuff.
    Or someone to write stuff about!
    If you can't set a good example, at least serve as a horrible warning.

Comment

From the producers of Too cool for school.
      Now comes, Too cool to post.

Comment

Hahahaha.......funny.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

If it weren't for the daily attention gripping 'what's for lunch?' thread...
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Just a reminder is the fact that the 10th Anniversary of this board is coming around April 2014.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
              Just a reminder is the fact that the 10th Anniversary of this board is coming around April 2014.
              Man, that's gonna be one quiet party.

Comment

Hi! Ron!

I doubt it...

Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Then maybe there is actual hope for humanity. Hooray. Don't tip the island over, k?

Comment

• Oh, my! Where is everyone?

Last week or so it's been: what's for / dinner/ lunch / breakfast and other mundane subjects (movies, etc., sorry helen, we DO appreciate your feedback, fo' real!)

Is nothing happening in Hawai`i nei? (That's good, I suppose).

I miss new postings/threads.

Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                    ~ ~
                    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

I started a lot of threads that had no replies. So, I gave up on starting new threads, and just posted on other people's threads. I've been posting on another forum which have been monologue posts because the members don't reply or acknowledge other posts. No, it's not Forums Hawaii which have been an empty restaurant too. It's about having a bigger audience to read your stuff.
                      Last edited by Walkoff Balk; May 23, 2014, 09:33 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                        I started a lot of threads that had no replies. So, I gave up on starting new threads, and just posted on other people's threads. I've been posting on another forum which have been monologue posts because the members don't reply or acknowledge other posts. No, it's not Forums Hawaii which have been an empty restaurant too. It's about having a bigger audience to read your stuff.
                        So it not just ME?

Comment

Can anyone say "Facebook"? I think users these days prefer forums that are highly structured without so much of a danger in being flamed. Just my lousy 2 cents. However as long as Admin keeps the place going I see no danger at this time of HT actually closing. We are just in another lull period.
                          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                            I think users these days prefer forums that are highly structured without so much of a danger in being flamed.
                            The problem is that some posters interpret anyone disagreeing with them as being "flamed."

I for one have been traveling the world, enjoying my retirement. In the last two months have been to British Columbia, Florida, Mexico, Portugal, France, England, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, and Sweden. It's a big world out there and other locations have different ideas about how to accomplish things - some good, some bad in my opinion........but stimulating none the less!

I need to get back to 808 and check out recent developments in the last couple of years. It is on my short list!
                            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                            X