Can I change my name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change my name?

I signed up with this name with hope that people won't be called by my username, but by my real name (which people has learned throught out my posts) but I'm just getting irritated that people are still referring me as "adri".

Can an admin change my name to "doc1456"? (originally, I just wanted "doc", but I'll just keep the numbers so that people know who I was)

Thanks!
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Can I change my name?

Why "doc"? I know you neva go college to be one doctor! Ok, why not just Adrian? Nah, whateva's you want ain't my business or anyone's else's...whatever makes you happy, Mr. Adrain.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Errr, What's up Doc?! chomping on my carrot

Comment

If you want to change your username, send me a Private Message. There's no easy way to make the transition, so after sending your preferred new name, just try logging in with it the next time the system refuses your old name.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          Why "doc"? I know you neva go college to be one doctor! Ok, why not just Adrian? Nah, whateva's you want ain't my business or anyone's else's...whatever makes you happy, Mr. Adrain.

Auntie Lynn
          Doc was my nickname given to me by my friends in Boy Scouts, because I always was prepared with extra food, water, supplies, and the first aid kit (and since I was the first one to be first aid certified in the group, they called me "doc")

EDIT: Thanks.

On the other boards, it took more than a day, but when I visited the homepage, I saw that my name was changed from one of the last threads.
          Last edited by adrian; July 23, 2005, 10:56 PM.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Whatever name you would go by...I love you! You make me smile and asppreciate what it is of being young once a upon a time!~God bless you Adrian!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
            X