Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ignoring other users

Originally posted by lavagal
    I like you, Konaguy. You've personally gone out of your way to assist me off list. You're a star in my constellation, dude! Just don't drop in on my wave, that's all. Those guys are SORRY.
    Mahalo nui for such nice comments, I really do appreciate it a lot.
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy
      I disagree completely, it is completely inappropriate for others to
      personally attack me. They can attack my opinion, I don't care.
      But when they attack me personally,its not right.Nonetheless
      screw it, I doubt anyone can understand what I'm trying to say.
      Aaron I do feel for you .... I am always getting attacked on HT ...less yet from the owner of HawaiiThreads!

I grew up in a white neighborhood that would pick on me because I had brown skin...
      relax....

If you can't feel some of the love that goes with the attacks...then I'm sorry... It seems to me that you are a sincere guy that posts what you think... people agree sometimes...others don't...

No worry to much... I post stuff that gets erased the second admins read it...!

do i feel hurt... no.. they just helping me to post better....

Relax dude... you like a young Manoa.... to worked up over small things...

but as "me" the unofficial whipping boy of HT right now...why don't you just look at half the stuff that is posted towards me and then say...geez... Manoa gets it worse than me...

Take it with a laugh and be glad people are at least reading what you write.

Hugs...

Manoa

Comment

gee... I guess you put me on ignore too...

das k... hope things work out for you.

Hugs,

Manoa

Comment

No I didn't, I just decided to move on and choosed not to respond.
          Check out my blog on Kona issues :
          The Kona Blog

Comment

Right on dude...that's the way you should do it everytime someone pisses you off...just move on....

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy
              I just decided to move on and (chose) not to respond.
              Good advice for us all.

Comment

I've taken a whole different approach... I don't have anyone on ignore, but I do decide not to participate in certain threads if I feel my own opinion isn't worth it to me to jump into the fire. Know what I mean?
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                  Know what I mean?
                  Yes. I've heard that suggested by others, too. Whatever lowers the b.p. - aaaahhhhhhh......zen posting.........

Comment

a good phrase here might apply...

"if the heat is too hot in the kitchen...get out of the kitchen"
                    Last edited by damontucker; September 1, 2006, 07:26 PM.

Comment

I'M PUTTING ALL OF YOU ON IGNORE!

... yeah, just kidding.
                      It's magic, you know.

Comment

An Important Memo to All HT

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                        Originally posted by anapuni808
                        Private Message Content Deleted
                        Private Message Content Deleted
                        Aloha kākou!

As a general rule, I don’t ignore anyone. If there was a way to be inclusive and collaborative and still honor this request, I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, the action of ignoring someone communicates nothing but hatred, division, and misunderstanding, IMHO.

So please, don’t bother asking. The answer is no. My apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. Mahalo for your kokua.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                        USA TODAY, page 2A
                        11 March 1993

Comment

Re: An Important Memo to All HT

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                          Aloha kākou!

As a general rule, I don’t ignore anyone. If there was a way to be inclusive and collaborative and still honor this request, I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, the action of ignoring someone communicates nothing but hatred, division, and misunderstanding, IMHO.

So please, don’t bother asking. The answer is no. My apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. Mahalo for your kokua.
                          How dare you to post an email that was directed to someone else in PM? Privacy was violated in the first degree. That says alot about you. We lost a very good member today over two jack asses who think only of themselves. Who think they know everything but know jack shit!

L.V.
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I agree with you to a point 1stwahine.

TuNnL that was very innappropriate. I addressed a PM to both of you because it involved the three of us. You took it a step futher TuNnL and that was very uncalled for.

I asked you to please quit using my name previously.... and now you are using my PM's. How rude.

I guess there goes any trust in sending you a PM again.
                            Last edited by damontucker; October 5, 2006, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Hilarous. That was supposed to be a PM! Nothing to see here.
                              Last edited by pzarquon; October 5, 2006, 06:18 PM. Reason: D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                                Hilarous. That was supposed to be a PM! Nothing to see here.
                                PZ - I don't think you know the gist of it... both parties are my friends for life.
                                A little online banter bugs one more than the other.
                                I love them both as good friends in real life and online and I'm sorry one of them has taken something a bit to personal.... I hope they comeback and someday and we can all go out and have a drink together!
                                (and 1stwahine... well I will go to my deathbed with her on my mind.... she is truly an "online" hanai mom...and in person... a great friend and also a "Second" mom that I can beef with where I no can beef with my own mom.... but I love her as my own.)
                                Last edited by damontucker; October 5, 2006, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X