Testing out vBulletin version 5.6.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing out vBulletin version 5.6.5

Just testing out the vBulletin version 5.6.5 which is what HawaiiThreads.com is running on now a days.

Looks pretty spiffy on a smartphone. Are you able to upload an avatar?

Comment

Haven't made the attempt yet.

Comment

Have tried to upload my old avatar but it doesn't want to save the image.

Comment

Also tried the default avatars but there are no images to them.

Comment

The topics in GPS Hawaii and Hawaii Media sub-boards are not present, perhaps not linked to the main database. Probably the same thing is what is affecting the avatars. Database link either broken or worse, corrupted.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Mel, you can try this link:

I stumbled upon this while looking thru posts that were tagged with cbs.

Comment

Made an attempt to just upload a photo to this site's photo section which also displays my old photos and I got this message during the upload process

Upload

The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable.

Comment

glad to see some recovery from the site's surprise demise and sad lack of communication. looking good, hopefully it's picture friendly now.
                  https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                    Mel, you can try this link:

I stumbled upon this while looking thru posts that were tagged with cbs.
                    OK. That is the direct link to the sub-board. Thanks. https://www.hawaiithreads.com/forum/hawaii-media

Temporary Fix.

I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Got the avatar upload system working. Verified that there's no way to map or carry over the old avatars. Sorry!

Working on restoring visibility of the Hawaii Media subform!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                        Got the avatar upload system working. Verified that there's no way to map or carry over the old avatars. Sorry!

Working on restoring visibility of the Hawaii Media subform!
                        Thanks for the update Ryan. With everyone having to reload new avatars, we'll know who is still active and who has long gone and not been back.

I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Have noticed that some avatars have been restored without the users actually doing it or being active on this forum since it came back on.

The reason why I had to do it manually is because I made the attempt to reload during the time the avatar feature not working right.

Comment

The new software version looks wonderful!

Comment

I miss the search feature where you type in the key words and pages with that word appears from past threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X