All Aboard the Maita'i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Aboard the Maita'i

Hey! I work toooo much, gotta start drinkin' wen can li'dat! And Sailin' toooo!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      naaah I don't do DAT!
      i do da later one. no can handle drinking before one or so. Dunno how you could do it.
      That was one of my concerns... the early cruise is so early! I like to sleep in on the weekends...

If another one does get planned... my vote goes to one after 2:00!

So how many people were on the cruise besides you? Did they drop a fishing line and troll for fish like they did the time I went on it?

And did they offer you a discount on a future cruise?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
        That was one of my concerns... the early cruise is so early! I like to sleep in on the weekends... Sleep? What the heck is that for?

If another one does get planned... my vote goes to one after 2:00! If I'm off, I'll join ya's.

So how many people were on the cruise besides you? Just me... and a bunch of haoles, japanese, etc.. Did they drop a fishing line and troll for fish like they did the time I went on it? Yeah, but... no catch nuttin' li'dat.

And did they offer you a discount on a future cruise? I made buddy/buddy wit da Captain!!!
        Had a Great time and all should go when they can!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
          And did they offer you a discount on a future cruise? I made buddy/buddy wit da Captain!!!
          if that had no exclamation marks, I would not worry. But I do. and gotta say:
          Ian ain't like that.
          I don't think!

Comment

Kimo... I don't know who I talked to as I was getting off... but I made good with the crew and they said next time I go... I get discount! Problem is... it was so long ago...I have no recollection of who I talked to and how do I prove that I went before and was offered a discount next time

Comment

well, you first off, don't think along the lines of;
              "how can i prove you said that to me"

you just go again next week and braddah geev you da braddah braddah discount.
              here. will walk it thru for ya.
              You: "Eh. howzit."
              whassup! back again!
              "yea, man. eh, get da discount dis time, yeah?"
              shoots!
              "taaanx!"

(or some slight variation thereof)

and then you buy a little extra beer. And you tip a lil heavier. THAT is how it works.

I will add, I have been going on all these different cats for long time now and one of them, not da maitai... said "eh, nextime tenbucks."

Comment

And then you buy a little extra beer. And you tip a lil heavier. THAT is how it works.
                That's what I did!

Hey another, although more costly picnic sail is Captain Bob's over in Kaneohe. Long ago I was the Firstmate for three years during the mid-eighties. It was the most fun job I ever had (and I was single to boot!). We would and they still sail out to the sandbar to play volleyball, cook hamburger lunches and hang out for a bit. Then sail on to a coral head and snorkle then head on back to shore. Such the life for a Menehune, eh?!

Comment

stop calling me "another"!

Comment

And I thought I was gonna get a new nickname
                    Kimo... you not another... you amother......

Comment

whoooouuuh whu whuuuuuuu.

ya know, i tried to board a maitai but the damned paper umbrella and straw kept getting in the way.
                      wot?
                      This is about sailing?

That's not clear from the thread title, although some postings took it... uh...

Comment

This is about sailing?

That's not clear from the thread title, although some postings took it... uh... From another perpective?!
                        Yeah, sailing Kimo... Sheesh!

Comment

(mene... THINK, boy. Follow! please keep up, here...)
                          Last edited by kimo55; August 13, 2006, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Okay... I hadda eat den de udder so gots lost li'dat.

So where we at?

Comment

(mene... THINK, boy. Follow! please keep up, here...)
                              "Threadjumping to replace Geocaching as #1 HT sport"...details at 10...or 11...or 10:04...or whenever your news comes to you...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                                "Threadjumping to replace Geocaching as #1 HT sport"...details at 10...or 11...or 10:04...or whenever your news comes to you...

Hey, that's funny Leo!

You know what? I stopped by the geocache named the "Sands of Waikiki" yesterday morning! I had previously found it, so just visited. It is soooo close to the check in point for the Mai Tai that I had to.

Comment

Working...
                                X