Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever feel like it was you against the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever feel like it was you against the world?

Did you ever feel like it was you againsy everyone else?I do everyday..because my pearents dont even know me...they dont even know whether or not i am a virgin..lol.my friend in canada knows more about me then they do.im just hoping someone out there is dealig with the same thing, because its me against the world....
    Either your mentally tough or, mentally weak, which one are you? i know what i am..........

Re: Ever feel like it was you against the world?

It could be that the lines of communication are down...like with the virginity/parents thing. Some of it is normal enough...you have to cut the ties and grow up. No worry, when you get a bit older, your parents won't seem so dumb.

An jess wait, til you have kids of your own.

Maybe your parents are waiting for YOU to communicate. After all, you're not their cute little baby, any more, that they have to do everything for. Or maybe they're just being discreet. Or letting you grow up.

Sorry...I'm on the other side of the divide, being a parent of teenagers.
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

But I just can't resist......What's the answer? Good Girl or Working Girl?
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by champ18
        ..because my pearents dont even know me...
        a real fruity pair, i hear.

(sorry!)

Comment

Did you ever feel like it was you againsy everyone else?I do everyday..because my pearents dont even know me...they dont even know whether or not i am a virgin..lol.my friend in canada knows more about me then they do.im just hoping someone out there is dealig with the same thing, because its me against the world....
          Dear, I hope and pray you are feeling better by the time my comment is read. Life is hard especially, for a young person who is confused and feels their parents do not understand them.

Whatever led you to believe this, didn't take overnight. We do not know the whole story. However, you are on the right course by ventilating and not keeping in. By doing this - you are a "Champ" indeed!

Please seek counseling and never be ashamed to express the hurt and pain you are experiencing. Whatever you do...do not think others don't care. Yes, there are many like you who suffer the same pain. Treatment, Counseling and Love makes it better.

Life is not easy. Life is not a Fairy tale. But for each hardship, pain and suffering we go through, makes us ever more stronger and wiser. Trials and Tribulations he give us ~ are none we can not handle.

God Bless You Champ18!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

guys it isnt that i am depressed jeeze its a simple question looking to hear some simple answers....
            Either your mentally tough or, mentally weak, which one are you? i know what i am..........

Comment

guys it isnt that i am depressed jeeze its a simple question looking to hear some simple answers....
              Be both kinda girls, den....but mind how you balance that.

Comment

mind how i balance what

Comment

mind how i balance what
                  Post number three. Isn't that your question?

Comment

I think I can relate. I used to feel like it was me against the world when I was 14-17. I didn't feel like my parents knew anything about me, and to compound this, at every turn one or more of my friends would stab me in the back. My girlfriends would cheat on me, other guys would conspire against me, and my teachers thought I was an idiot. But that's just the icing on the cake; I've been through a lot more drama, and I've had to trudge through it alone. ( I can't believe I'm actually writing this on the forum). But I'm still kicking up dust. I don't care what the future throws in my face, I'm never going to fold.
                    I ka wā i laulaha ai ka ‘apa‘apa, he hana ho‘āuhuli ka ‘ōlelo ‘ana me ka ‘oia‘i‘o.

Comment

you are supposed to feel like this. It is part of growing up. When you wean from your folks, eventually you have to learn how to stand on your own two feet, how to keep your own counsel. Just keep moving ahead and take it day by day. Something that really helps when feeling the blues like this is to make a goal, draft a plan to get there, and head for it. Use that goal to refresh yourself when you are down, and try to catch yourself from wallowing too much.

You can do it.

pax

Comment

I've had those day's too many time's to count but usually I find something constructive to vent out my rage like going hiking with friends or camping or fishing or plain old writing poetry. Usually when I feel the blues I feel really creative for some strange reason, maybe it's just me, but I try to think of the positive over the negative and that's the best way to handle feeling the blues. Drinking just make's you deppressed trust me.... But whatever you do remember that you're not alone their are people going thru the same turmoil if not worster situations than the one you are currently facing but I am not saying your pain is something that should be overlooked, because pain is something that shouldn't be overlooked regardless of how small or great it is. Pain is Pain whether it's phisical emotional or spiritual. It's how you deal with it that make's you who you are that builds character within.(I know listen to me yada yada yada yada going off) Stay STRONG!!
                        Last edited by Pedro; July 3, 2006, 11:15 AM.
                        A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
                        X