• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lei Liko
    replied
    Re: A get together

Originally posted by anapuni808
    oops - forgot to include:

There is a place at FHB center downtown which has wine tastings & other events once a month from I think think 5pm to 9pm. It's called something Italian but can't remember the name right now. Also, there is Che Pasta at Bishop Square - good food & drinks. and of course, some of the night spots but Auntie Lynn could make suggestions there.

Fran
    Spada?

[I only know because my friend used to run the Saturday parties over there]

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

oops - forgot to include:

There is a place at FHB center downtown which has wine tastings & other events once a month from I think think 5pm to 9pm. It's called something Italian but can't remember the name right now. Also, there is Che Pasta at Bishop Square - good food & drinks. and of course, some of the night spots but Auntie Lynn could make suggestions there.

Fran

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

I'm up for a get-together but Duke's is a little hard to get to for someone without a car and who is slightly "mobility challenged". Are there any other suggestions? like maybe someplace downtown? Also, Duke's is a little pricy. But it is also a great location, on the beach with great food!

Fran

Leave a comment:

• kimo55
    replied

I like mayonnaise.

Omigawd! another shutdown!

Leave a comment:

• damontucker
    started a topic Manoa's Get-Together

Manoa's Get-Together

By request of Helen that we move all posts regarding a get together to a new post...I'm starting it here.

I will not call it a "HT" get together as I do not feel I have authority to call it that.

However, continuing tutusues thread from the Burger Post...

I like the idea of a get together at Dukes.

(Admins please feel apropriate to adjust title and or edit any part of this post)
    Last edited by damontucker; August 6, 2006, 11:12 PM. Reason: g
Working...
X